Art Zerdas Workshop

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

VLZerda

Apr 2, 2015
Hi all, I want to post a disclaimer before anyone thinks I've stolen anything. I created a forum account several years ago and I'm sure I uploaded one or two pieces, however I cannot find the email account I used, nor can I remember what my username was. I apologize, if you guys see my avatar floating around somewhere let me know and I'l see about deleting that account.

I have always wanted to make a comic for the KB but never know where to start, so I figured I would just post some art here and see where that takes me.
To start here is my Sona, I have been debating on changing her name for a while. I've always gone by Skitzo but I may change her name to Zerda.

I'll be posting more stuff overtime and trying to get to know some people.

Last edited:

VLZerda

Apr 2, 2015
Darn, I'm still working on getting most of my pictures uploaded somewhere so they will show up in the forums.

Let's see if any of these work. They might not because I'm still a new member.

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I must say that I'm quite intrigued with the texture on the traditional art pieces (your second post) in addition to the unique interactions and poses in each one.

VLZerda

Apr 2, 2015
Ahh thank you everyone, I'm always excited to see new people replying to my posts. If anyone ever has any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Also, GoT Update!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429342054,1428915243][/DOUBLEPOST]working on creating a "ref sheet" compiled of all my oc's. Light shading until really figure out how I want to stylize them.

VLZerda

Apr 2, 2015
Back again, I'm trying to be productive and post a least once a day on all my galleries now. Realy trying to get some commissions, and felt a little discouraged. The FA website is in turmoil and their forums have been removed, which was the only way I ever really got to post any job offers, but I'm also using IG a lot and hoping that helps eventually.

So now that that small rant is out of the way, here are a few new things for you all!
Watercolor Trade for a friend.

all my human oc's sketched out with pen. This was heckin fun to do.

and a few older things I've done:

Last edited:

VLZerda

Apr 2, 2015
Thanks!I really appreciate it.

I also made a compilation of a few artist trading cards I did, most of them are my ocs:

ALSO I finished my part of a trade with a friend, and am really proud of how it looks:

I'm done posting for today on this thread, again I really appreciate everyone's feedback.

Last edited: