Yu-Gi-Oh!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
Personal Text
Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
I've been watching the anime series off-and-on for a while now. Same thing when it comes to playing the card game.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Look at my avatar and take a wild guess. :P

Really enjoyed the anime back in the day, and played the card game pretty well. Loved my Warrior deck.
Judging by the tone I guess ypu don't have it anymore?
As for your avatar,I was hit by nostalgia so hard I actually seeked out my long lost Deck and Card Collection! But there are people who use generally cool looking pics for avatars,so I had my doubts.

[doublepost=1476854252,1476854220][/doublepost]
I've been watching the anime series off-and-on for a while now. Same thing when it comes to playing the card game.

Do you have an actual deck or-?

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Judging by the tone I guess ypu don't have it anymore?
As for your avatar,I was hit by nostalgia so hard I actually seeked out my long lost Deck and Card Collection! But there are people who use generally cool looking pics for avatars,so I had my doubts.
Oh I still have it. Nudged in the corner of my desk. Certainly inspired me to flip through it. The past tense was just that I don't actively collect or play it these days.

Feb 29, 2012
I used to play it. Stopped after I graduated college. Still have the decks from then. Gishki, fabled, blackwing, dragunity, and a twilight Dragon deck build.

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
Personal Text
Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
Do you have an actual deck or-?
While it has heavily evolved since I started playing around 2011, I do still have my deck.

It started out as a mash of random cards, to a random dragon type deck, back to a random mashup, to a not-as-random-but-not-a-set-type-or-theme deck, to a beast/beast-warrior/dragon deck, to a "beat my friends only to fail" deck, to a dragon deck again, and now I'm slowly molding it into a Blue-Eyes deck.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Never really collected for it. Made a few decks via the GBA games back in the day though. My best deck was probably an Exodia/Destiny Board deck with a strong fiend emphasis. In all the card games I've ever played, it's probably the only deck I've made that properly utilized the concept of decking yourself.

Mar 27, 2017
I still have my original deck....but have no one to duel against now a days... (. -.) But I have Duel Links on my phone...which is nice.....it goes against some of the rules, but still fun to play