Yu-Gi-Oh!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Look at my avatar and take a wild guess. :P

Really enjoyed the anime back in the day, and played the card game pretty well. Loved my Warrior deck.
Judging by the tone I guess ypu don't have it anymore?
As for your avatar,I was hit by nostalgia so hard I actually seeked out my long lost Deck and Card Collection! But there are people who use generally cool looking pics for avatars,so I had my doubts.

[doublepost=1476854252,1476854220][/doublepost]
I've been watching the anime series off-and-on for a while now. Same thing when it comes to playing the card game.

Do you have an actual deck or-?

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Judging by the tone I guess ypu don't have it anymore?
As for your avatar,I was hit by nostalgia so hard I actually seeked out my long lost Deck and Card Collection! But there are people who use generally cool looking pics for avatars,so I had my doubts.
Oh I still have it. Nudged in the corner of my desk. Certainly inspired me to flip through it. The past tense was just that I don't actively collect or play it these days.

Feb 29, 2012
I used to play it. Stopped after I graduated college. Still have the decks from then. Gishki, fabled, blackwing, dragunity, and a twilight Dragon deck build.

jacobc62

The NASCAR Fan
Jun 20, 2013
The racetrack
Do you have an actual deck or-?
While it has heavily evolved since I started playing around 2011, I do still have my deck.

It started out as a mash of random cards, to a random dragon type deck, back to a random mashup, to a not-as-random-but-not-a-set-type-or-theme deck, to a beast/beast-warrior/dragon deck, to a "beat my friends only to fail" deck, to a dragon deck again, and now I'm slowly molding it into a Blue-Eyes deck.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
Never really collected for it. Made a few decks via the GBA games back in the day though. My best deck was probably an Exodia/Destiny Board deck with a strong fiend emphasis. In all the card games I've ever played, it's probably the only deck I've made that properly utilized the concept of decking yourself.

Mar 27, 2017
I still have my original deck....but have no one to duel against now a days... (. -.) But I have Duel Links on my phone...which is nice.....it goes against some of the rules, but still fun to play