Comic Yes

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Freaking love how they go from pure romance to utter dorks. XD
Good very very good, also anybody notice Taffys magic towel ?
Yeah. Know they gotta censor the comic and all for general viewing but I can't think of why Taffy would hide the goods from Randal at this point.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research

Yeah. Know they gotta censor the comic and all for general viewing but I can't think of why Taffy would hide the goods from Randal at this point.
After the shower incident, I thought you'd know by now and yes... they are adorable dorks.

DNMZ

The Golden Lynx
Sep 5, 2016

Well got two theories that give the towel a plausible reason for staying where it is. First Randal rubbed Taffy's fur during the massage which build-up a static charge that is now attracting the towel to her. Then there may be some residual moisture that is causing the towel to cling to her.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012

Less an in-universe hiding thing, more of an out-of-universe thematic resonance thing. Consider the pose in panel 4, then consider the fact that the sheets are draped in such a way as to resemble a white dress. Kinda evokes a certain scenario, doesn't it?