Art Wild Kingdoms RP arts

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Apr 2, 2008
NC
Haha! Looks like Scarrn has concerns about Wren's new pal. xD

And it looks like Eddie has a big head on his shoulders... well, "had". xP
Haha! Looks like Scarrn has concerns about Wren's new pal. xD

And it looks like Eddie has a big head on his shoulders... well, "had". xP
Well, how else are ya gonna get information from the castle of the dead? ((she has already written a story on how it all played out and believe me, it'll live up to the legend of Eddie the Head))

Zoie is a big Iron Maiden fan, so that's a nod to them!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
I wish The Wild Kingdoms had their own comic...not enough Medievil comics...
[doublepost=1472850702,1472676471][/doublepost]I'm rather curious!
What's the lore behind the Wild Kingdoms?

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Its the Sagebrush Twins! They look awesome, I'm lovin' their outfits!

Thanks for sharing these, BadxAsh! Avencri did an incredible job as always. :happyMayte:

*Rock then remembers the next destination of the group and gets all giddy* xD

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Yup, Sander's all so godly now!
[doublepost=1480654322,1475466986][/doublepost]a small lil sketch comic series I'm writing up. Since Wren was born and raised in Riyadh, she has no experience with the holidays near the Silver Leaf or the Sunrise Inn. It also kinda catches up (at least to what I wrote up as) after the events at the aborted Hestalia RP. Many apologies on the quality, but only sketched it out.

wrennoel1.jpeg

wrennoel2.jpeg

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Hehe, Wren is not a morning weasel. xD
Well after Hestalia, can you blame the weasel for having a rough time sleeping?

Don't tell me you're not grumpy af when the Sun interupts your dreams!
Actually she prefers that as her optimal way to wake up. Waking up with sunshine on her face is an awesome feeling... waking up to the sounds of banging and clanging... not so much.

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Well, since we shall never know how Beowoof's first taste of the Sunrise Inn shall be..

This is how I imagine it. Wren n Scarrn playin Cat and the Moon n Beowoof can't help but join in with the weaselbutt n puppy getting too into it as it just feeds their performace.. getting everyone else into it as well!

20170511_161102.jpg

before I forget.... Beowoof is owned by @Chalo

Last edited:

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Well, since we shall never know how Beowoof's first taste of the Sunrise Inn shall be..

This is how I imagine it. Wren n Scarrn playin Cat and the Moon n Beowoof can't help but join in with the weaselbutt n puppy getting too into it as it just feeds their performace.. getting everyone else into it as well!

View attachment 5307

before I forget.... Beowoof is owned by @Chalo
Hehe! Loving it, Zoie! Scarrn's totally a flutist (he is filled with a lot of hot air, after all) xD

Zoie Falcona

May 29, 2008
Home
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Hehe! Loving it, Zoie! Scarrn's totally a flutist (he is filled with a lot of hot air, after all) xD
It's a penny whistle (or Irish Whistle, matters where you're from).
[doublepost=1506363738,1494982563][/doublepost]Wren's attempted bribery of the horse boss @ID to get into Knighthood..

What can I say? She wants to show Joy ya can be of the Love Clan and be offensive too (Like Kayin) :P

wrenbribery.jpg