1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Art Wild Kingdoms RP arts

Discussion in 'Community Works' started by Zoie Falcona, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well, since I haven't seen this up yet for "individual" artists, thought a collective one would be good so if the artists like a place to put it.. here we go.

The first is a bit of an outtake on Wren. Wren prefers to dress a certain way and dresses sure as hell aren't one of them. However, Steve seems to took notice.

Wild Kingdoms Outtakes.png
    WildkingdomsRPgroup.png

Here are the original players of the RP version of the game... and yeah.. Wren started off completely shaved.. her hair has grown in nicely :P

wacky-kingdoms - Zanyaattackgargoyles.jpg
    And of course still one of my fave wild moments... Zan'ya attacking a tower to bring it down on the tigers... but only scorched the stone and wome some critters up. The rest of the group aren't amused.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2015 ---
    Now introducing Captain Desta Raska, the Nubian lioness and a member of the Free Knights and servant to Maleda, a Spirit of Light.

desta raska.jpeg

E Baus, MrAMP, Loke and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Hehe! I'm glad you liked the pics, Zoie!!! Those were a ton of fun to make, especially the group one (that battle with the gargoyles was a blast to play). And your pic of Desta is awesome! :D

Here's a few more pics from me:

Wren's character sheet:
    wren_sheet02.jpg

Here's a larger pic of "Happy-Happy Princess Wren" xD
    princess_wren.jpg

Rough sketch ideas for Captain Video's character, Ferrouge:
    ferrouge_thumbnails02.jpg

And here are a freaky-deeky pic of the Zombie Horse Warrior during SK's Haunted Castle campaign (spoilers for being pretty mangled):

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    E Baus, MrAMP and Zoie Falcona like this.
  3. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    hehehe... yep... and we nicknamed him "Eddie"

Rock-Scar likes this.
  4. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    OH MAN!!! I really enjoyed these pieces when I first saw them. Stellar job on all these ones @Rock-Scar , especially Princess Wren. It's been Tila and Steve approved. XD

Rock-Scar likes this.
  5. Curran

Curran ʢ•·̫•ʡฅ Staff Member Administrator

Grumpy Wren is best Wren.

Rock-Scar and Zoie Falcona like this.
  6. E Baus

E Baus The BOOT wielder

You know since following the story I have been wondering about doodling the rp's characters, if you wouldn't mind.
    Loved this moment and now the idea of Zan blaming Lun.

Loke and Rock-Scar like this.
  7. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    I'm sure the group wouldn't mind fanart of their chars or interpretations :P

8. ID

ID The Katboss Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    Not at all.

9. Radagast

Radagast Gallery Volunteer

Oh by all means.

10. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Go for it, E Baus!!! :D

Haha! Good ol' "Ed the Head!" :laughCocoa:
    Thanks, buddy! I'm sure Wren chucked some furniture at poor Steve afterwards (the janitor needs to knock when entering rooms). :amazeSnowman:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  11. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    It would be a honor!

E Baus likes this.
  12. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    I'll give my okay on any and all art!

13. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    glacier sketch.jpeg

An extremely rough sketch of who I thought Glacier would look like besides @SoulKat 's brief description of a blue feline with grey cloud marks. Would think he would be wearing dark stormcloud outfit with snowflake patterns and fought with a bow (Ice/Lightning) and a spear (wind).
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 26, 2015 ---
    2015-03-03 21.32.36.jpeg

Decided to have a bit of fun with inspiration at Skidd's stream... of Wren being able to steal the sword (and pants) off of an aware Dante of @Skidd and @Phuufy 's Uberquest fame

Gotta love those natural 20's. though now that I look at it... I forgot drawing the rest of the blade >.<

Phuufy and Rock-Scar like this.
  14. ID

ID The Katboss Staff Member Administrator

Home Page:
    Hmmm... I wonder if my answer was interpreted as a no? Considering it says 'Not at all'.

I meant I dont mind at all.

15. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    keifujimi-freebie-friday-zoiefalcona.png
    gotta love a lil profile of Wren. - by Keifujimi Shirt is a lil tight :P

KarlSupreme and Rock-Scar like this.
  16. KarlSupreme

KarlSupreme He who loves Succubi and Anthros.

Home Page:
    Wren looks cute in that one.

17. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    teaguemccann sketch.jpeg

Teague McCann
    Born: Antrim, Mustlidae
    Resides: Riyadh, Tiger Kingdom
    Family: Wife (deceased)
    Older Daughter (deceased)
    Younger Daughter (presumed dead - not found in 12 years after fire)
    Parents (deceased)
    Sexuality: Complicated

Here is a little sketch of our hooded Teague McCann - One of the emperor's commanders of an elite "dirty" squad used as shock and ambush troops. A former resident of Antrim but disowned by his clahn. He roamed until he was picked up by the knighthood and eventually led to Acre. He married a Knight Captain and had two daughters with her... but they were killed in a fire that also killed quite a few other families in Riyadh. Only his wife and one of his daughters were able to be found in the remains of their home. He secretly got a Rose Tattoo over his heart with their names written in the local language.

He eventually became a captain himself in a shock troop command and became well known for surviving and/or winning in hopeless battles and caught the eye of Commander Amarion and became his second in command. He signed a blood oath to the Knights of Acre

He wears the steel vambraces that were once his mate's in memory of her and wields her short sword along with his own as they are both without crossguards as it is a mark of his clahn.

sanaaislingsketch.jpeg

Sana MacCana Aisling
    Born: Banbridge, Mustlidae
    Resides: Riyadh, Tiger Kingdom
    Family: Husband (deceased)
    Older Daughter (deceased)
    Younger Daughter (alive)
    Parents (deceased)
    Sexuality: Hetero

The youngest daughter of twelve children, Sana learned to fight for every scrap of food from her siblings as well as space, but was taught above all to protect family, which she brought into her service in the knighthood. Her order was brought to the region of Alexandria under a Crusade. However, the battle went south and badly as the Lion Kingdom struck back and hard against the populous. She took a small company and defended a town from a full army for a week. Among those she rescued personally was a full black lioness who was surrounded by two dozen lions and slaughtered them herself. Sana was able to scavenge enough boats (and luckily a large Tiger trader who broke the blockade) to escape with the remaining population and drifted towards Acre with the remnants of her order among the people she was able to save from being annihilated.

She reported the results of the battle to the Knight Templar of her order in Acre, which realized how badly the battle went but was amazed at how long they lasted. She was given the rank of Captain as the black lioness hugged at her leg. The old knight chuckled at the lioness and asked her name, which she only responded "Desta" and hides between her legs. He smiles even more and kneels,"Then Desta.. all new captains must take a page... and you shall be it." Over the next five years, Sana served with high distinction and eventually was stationed in the tiger capital Riyadh to protect the temple of her order was pledged to. She eventually was betrothed and married her own lieutenant and had twins. Four years later, her neighborhood was set ablaze and it tore through the neighborhood. As Sana worked to save her family and others, she was stabbed in the gut by one of her other lieutenants with a halberd, seeing her husband and elder daughter behind her butchered. Before she died, she witnesses her younger daughter gripped up by the lieutenant and watches her daughter slash him in the throat before she is thrown into the sewer. Sana could only laugh with her final breaths and whispers "troublemaker". With her last breath with a smile she quietly whispers... "Kylie... live..."
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 9, 2015, Original Post Date: May 20, 2015 ---
    More Sketches! @showzilla and @MrAMP characters William and Peter

williamandpeter.jpeg

Just looking at the description... kinda imagined the scar above Peter's eye went up his head to lop off his ear.... and William's arms... well.... a fun time with a feline.
    If you're curious about the size difference... William is over 9 ft tall and Peter is above the 5' mark

showzilla, Loke and Rock-Scar like this.
  18. MrAMP

Personal Text:
    DANG! Peter seems small compared to William!!! Then again, I think Peter is the smallest fighter in the entire group. XD
    Nicely done with the Sketch Zoie!

19. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Thank you Amp. Your rabbit is actually taller than both Wren and Zan'ya so be proud that you stand taller than some :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 11, 2015 ---
    Well, been a while but since the RP is up... time to dust off the drawing board!

WrenGlacierAnastazia.jpeg

Lil Wren walking the path of life with the playful Glacier harassing her with the equine spirit of the fallen castle in Hestalia, whom I've dubbed "Anastazia" since I can't remember if her name was said. Don't mind the spider shadow... twas another spirit I was mulling about with Wren.. but tis a spirit of darkness/shadow.

Glacier and Anastazia belong to @SoulKat
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2016 ---
    Well, was a lil bored during nap time at work.. so decided to draw up my hubbie's char, Friar Benjamin

friarbenjamin.jpeg

Greybow and Rock-Scar like this.
  20. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    All of these look fantastic Zoie!!! Grey's Ben looks great and it looks like Wren's got her hands full with her spirit pals, hehe (Mr. Spider is a cute little critter). xD

Its been far too long since I posted some artsies due to my schedule being jam-packed lately, but I got a bit of spare time and drew @BadXAsh 's resident hyena baddie, Bastion!

badxash's_bastion.jpg

He's a happy-lookin' hombre. xD

BadXAsh, Loke, Zoie Falcona and 2 others like this.
  21. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well, here is my interpretation of the abandoned story arc from the Forum Rp we had with Soulkat and the crew.

wildkingdomsjoomlahmeetangel.jpeg

Angel: You have seen my wares and know their power. I also may have what you seek, but..... the guards think WE have worn out our welcome.....

Scarrn: So lass.... you need a way out in exchange? *Barloc moves from under the wagon cover*

Angel: Not quite.... That cute Todd.. You can have the goods for one night's date with him and an escape.

Barloc: THE FRI.... NO!

Wren: *smirks* Agreed. Get under the wagon cover with Barloc.

Scarrn: HAHA! That's a good lad! Be gentle.... (Barloc) I'LL KILL YOU WREN!!!
    (Angel) Not quite the way to start a date but... I don't mind going straight.....

Oh yeah!

Angel belongs to @Chalo
    Scarrn belongs to @Rock-Scar
    Barloc belongs to @LannAF
    Wren belongs to me
    Wild Kingdoms game event and story belongs to @SoulKat

Loke, Rock-Scar and Greybow like this.
  22. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Nice to see how some characters look like. Now I can imagine it better!

Loke likes this.
  23. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Haha! You kept the style I gave Wren to cover my horrendous skill to draw shaved characters at the time. I love it

24. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    "Scarrn: HAHA! That's a good lad! Be gentle...."

Hehe! Yup, Scarrn would definitely say that. :gleeMiles:

And I like the the confuzzled little Barloc in the corner. Awesome comic, Zoie! xD

25. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well, it's summer time and time to break out two of our WK beauties

zanyaswimsuit.jpeg wrenswimsuit.jpeg

Two totally opposite gals in the developed, feminine beauty of the fennec, Zan'ya and the tomboyish, least weasel, Wren. Kept the swimsuit design simple and unicolor.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2016 ---
    The summer heat inspired my muse again!!

This time it is @Chalo 's Dischordia!

2016-08-08 14.59.12.jpg

May he forgive me for butchering her artwise!"
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 12, 2016 ---
    More art inspired during this hot n humid summer as well as naptime at the center.

Well, even the guild mistress needs a break. Tila Sunrise poolside with a bit of wine and cheese n crackers, a bit of fine reading, a touch PADD for important things to keep up with business and cute kid videos, and a foot massager.. but what else could she want??

Tilapoolside angry messiah.jpeg

@Chalo owns Tila and a very drenched n angry Messiah
    @Nekonny owns the Nekonny face symbol and N-chan symbol
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2016 ---
    Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him well!

wildkingdomswrenscarrn.jpeg

Just a lil bit of fun deviation from Soulkat's last Rp from a couple of years ago... apparently Wren's budding abilities to talk to spirits reached that of one of the undead equine they were fighting to a now dead prince, Edward, who is a little... confident in his abilities... and is now just a head.

The devious weasel has ideas and they're not good!

Attached Files:

Rock-Scar likes this.