1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're putting the spotlight on great community members! First person to be recognized for their effort: MrAMP!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

White Wing Guild. RP (Open)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Loke, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta looks to Richard with compassion as she notices his reaction to her actions,"They shall be given honors after this is over... however, from experience... hopefully just this small example would deter the rest with fear," as her smooth nubian voice purrs out. She proceeds to tell him of her experience in the southern jungles past the source of the Nile... and what it took to survive.

2. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn downs his drink in one gulp and gives the team a smile and a wink before leaving for his position. "Be safe out there all of ya. Figs n' wine is always better after a fight, ya know."

-- West entrance--
    Scarrn makes sure the men and murder hole oil are properly prepared for battle (and adds a little of black powder from one of his bombs to give the oil a little extra kick). The normally jovial badger is all business as the preparations are made. When one curious soldier looks over the oil while holding a candle, the badger grabs his wrist holding the little flame and slowly moves it away from the chemicals (and shoots a rather nasty death glare at the lad).

"If ya wanna keep the pelt and identifiable features yer momma gave ya, watch it 'round this stuff. That goes fer the rest of ya. Keep alert and quiet lads, and don't drop the heat 'til ya hear the order." The old badger then shows a glint of his usual self. "When this day is over, I say we help ourselves to the bar. And no watered down port. I'm talkin' the fancy top-shelf stuff in the sparkly bottles!"

Scarrn becomes silent as the army begins to emerge over the horizon, unable to recognize the banner they wield. The old badger keeps focused on the enemy forces and waits for the right time to give the signal to drop the oil.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  3. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard listens to Destas tale of survival. He can't help but feel some sort of closure for the sittuation.

4. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Six houndred men march towards the manor's walls, slow but steady their banner closes to the flower filled camps outside the guild.
    The wind howls running swift and wild through the forest of death wich Desta, Richard and Karin protect... few moments passed before you spot a small group of men making their way through the trees, the man on the front rises his arm halting people behind him. Karin's ears tiwtch as she hears the grunt of a man which couldn't hold his meal back due to the horrid smell that intoxicated the air around them.
    "Bastards..." said a full plated soldier getting closer to a hanged comerade
    "Dieter... covered in sh... FUCK!" he yelled before another soldier signaled him to stay quiet

"Shut your trap, imbecile you will give our position away!" said the man holding a bow

"Are you blind? This IS the first batallion, they already KNOW our position!" said the man taking his sword out getting ready for battle

"Fuck man! He had fucking kids..." said the archer as they continued their way

You hear their steps, crunghing fallen folliage from the trees... suddenly a scream breaks the silence people turn towards the abrupt sound just to find their comerades being shot, numerous arrows pierce their flesh as they attempt to escape others fall into Desta's men, the enemy soldiers find spears inside their bodies before they could even react.
    Soldiers scream and beg, a lost commander tries to pull his men together but his orders fall into deaf ears for his men have succumbed to fear and distress, the commander yells at his men desperately trying to gain their attention but only few of his soldiers turn at him before the very man they were called by is punctured by a sword straight to the gut, his akaton is not enough to protect him from the blade which carves a deep hole into his abdomen, the commander spits blood as he is pinned into a tree, he holds the blade of the sword as he stares into the eyes of the man whom impaled him before the ally takes his sword out of the commander's body and passes it through his neck decapitating the man before his subordinates eyes.

Karin draws quickly and steady arrow after arrow missing not a single target she aims at, her expression is ice cold and her orders are clear "Kill everyone in sight"

A man runs from battle as fast as he can, a sword and shield drop behind him. He struggles to take his helmet off losing sight for a split second before bumping into Richard, the man falls on his back and the helmet falls off, the soldier pushes back, there is nothing but fear into his eyes
    "Mercy! Mercy please! I surrender, please!" he pleads at the knight

Meanwhile four soldiers face Desta, one of them bumps his fist against his chest
    "Fight!" he yells and the others follow with a strong roar
    The first man holds a religious chian around his left wrist, he throws himself against the lioness with a strong slash
    The second man goes to the left tryiing to hold his comerade's side
    The other two man stand aside protecting their partners from anyone else

Back at the guild the horrible screams can be heard if one's paying enough attention yet the battle horns make for a wonderful distraction.
    The sun begins to hide behind a thick layer of darkish clouds, but light still comes from the horizon in shape of fire arrows raining from the sky landing into the guild's thick wooden walls
    Archers and Crossbowmen hide behind the battlements and into the rooftops over them, they await Scarrns orders as they stare into each other.

The big mass of people marching began moving faster and faster, their steps can be heard from a mile away as they run towards the guild getting closer at every single second the badger can already distinguish every man's attire.

5. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    The screams of battle are unheard by Scarrn, focused on the racing forces approaching the walls. Keeping his cool and ordering his men to keep their cover, Scarrn slowly arms himself with two bombs from his bandolier without taking his eyes of his enemy. "Wait fer it... waaaaaaaait fer it..."

When the army is finally in range, Scarrn roars "NOW", signaling his bowmen to to fire their arrows. Scarrn then scrapes the wicks of his bombs against the castle walls to light them and throws them into the racing army. And if any foes manage to make it to the gate, the old badger will then signal his men to drop the oil.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Loke likes this.
  6. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard took pity on the pleding soldier. He was quick to knock him out,mostly for intel as the man is frightened enough as it is,it will be easy to break him.

Before long Richard rejoined the fight.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Loke likes this.
  7. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta gives a loud, intimidating roar as the first man rushes to her, using her left arm's khopesh to block the slash with the right's to slash at his belly, keeping herself in a defensive position as her tabard of the Knights of Acre with her chain of service in the deep jungle glinting against the light as her eyes lock onto her next opponent moving to her right as her wrist flickers ready to block his attack after her initial slash is successful with her left wrist twisting slightly to release the blocked blade to counter the next opponent low to hook his leg.

Loke likes this.
  8. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    (Hello guys, sorry for the lack of posts recently. As you know I'm a student and these weeks have been occupied by my finals, I'd love to stay here longer but my schedule is completely focused on finishing my projects and, well... not dying. I'll be back next week [hopefully] with another god damned text wall to make up for the time I'm gone. I love you guys!)

9. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

(Take all the time you need Loke)

10. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    (No worries, L! Finals come first) :)

11. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
    ( I hope you've passed with flying colors! and hello everyone i'm looking forward to meeting y'all). XD

12. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    (Welcome to the game, Red Flare!) :D

13. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    (Thank you i'll be seeing you "old man" XD let's have some fun!)

14. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Desta: Success

The soldier throws himself at the talented lioness but his sword strenght makes no effect against Desta's lightning reflexes, the man shivers and right before a kopesh slices his the flesh of the side of his neck, his blood spills over his armor but Desta is not done yet, she moves swift in the darkness of the forest, the second man can barely react to the feline's movement as he attempts to block her way with the lenght of his blade but it is all futile... Desta's kopesh hooks the man's leg from there only one thing remains for him... death.

Blood spills on the ground, a the wound on the soldier's neck makes him lose blood like never before, his sight grows grim and a sudden cold aprehends his body. His eyes grow heavy and he stared up at what he knows is the sky, with a last breath he utters four last words overshadowed by the screams of other men "Adriana... I love you" he said as his heart stopped beating.

The third man's jaw drops in sight of his comerades being slaughtered by a single woman,
    "Bitch! Come on Ern, move!" he said to himself trying to burst out of the deep fear that froze his body

Richard: Success

Heroes are rare in these times, could this be the action of one? Sparing the life of a man who's too afraid to fight... it is just another day in the fields but one never knows when the gods are watching our actions and today an entity had her eyes over you, your actions pleased her and thus you recived her blessing.
    The atmosphere is grim, the smell is terrible and something crawls deep in your mind a low voice talks to you... but somehow your burden soothes, two men line infront of you willing to fight adrenaline rushes through your body.
    The first man moves closer to you, he is weary of your movement and protects himself with his shield, he advances closer and closer having you in his sight

Scarrn: Success

Rows of men rush against the guild's walls
    "NOW!" the men hear and just like that the first row of rushing soldiers fall to the ground, the archers on top of the guild shoot their arrows with unspoken speed while men holding crossbows shoot as his fellows recharge.
    Another row comes down, soldiers hold their shields up to cover themselves and their comerades creating a long wall that grows closer every second. Arrows have no effect, they are not slowing down tension can be felt among the bowmen as their effort falls to the enemy's feet. Igvard, a bowman notices pebbles being thrown over the shield wall he turns his head to find the old badger with a big smile on his face. Igvard shouts at the badger "The fuck are you doing!? At least hit 'em yer stones ar' goin' over deir heds!"

Scarrn looks at the angry cat and smirks at the bowman's lack of faith
    "Watch n' learn laddie!" he said covering as he covered his ears
    The cat turned his head just in time for a huge explotion blowing up the middle of the wall, limbs are sent flying at every known cardinal point. Igvard covers his ears as the explotion reaches they ache for the sudden sound. Scarrn smile widened almos reaching his ears when another explotion blew up under the left side of the wall, the march had stopped soldiers crawled on the ground, they screamed in agony but their misery was quickly cut by the iron of arrows falling their way.

No man could reach the guild's wall yet, but a second company is near. Wooden structures move slowly but steady towards the gates, rams covered in thick layers of animal hides protect them from arrow storms from the guild and right behind them horsemen can be seen leaving their formation rushing to the west side of the guild. There is no way for the archers to reach them it is now in Ana's hands.

--

Ana stands her ground as she stared upon the mounted men coming her way she stands proud behind her troops luckly for them the sun was bright enough to dry the ground under their feet but without the terrein advantage the east is now an easy target.
    Pikemen hide behind their shield weilding partners they await the moment for the charge to come in order to move forward... seconds feel like minutes and minutes as hours the gallop of the horsemen becomes louder and louder, Ana's mount becomes uneasy as she tries to calm it down...
    "Pikemen, Move!" Ana orders as her men move forward, the horsemen inch closer and the guild soldiers clash their swords against their shields they are ready...
    Ana's forces began moving forward their march pushed them every second closer to battle, the sun hid behind the thick clouds and the wind began whistlyng
    The time came, Horses dived into Ana's lines, impaled by her pikes they suffer loses but manage to penetrate into the ally frontline.
    Fellow guildmembers find the end into enemy horsemen lances, they are fast and strong enough for them to miss every attack against the riders
    Ana, unsheathes her saber and rushes into battle chasing the enemy horsemen as a lioness behind her prey.
    Allant, one of the horsemen noticed the her blue cape and rushed against her, from her left side, Ana catched a glare of the mounted warrior right before his lance plunged into her and deflected the attack with a swift strike that landed in the enemy's armpit. Allant was glad his mail protected him from that attack and curved back facing the white Lioness.
    Ana closed her helmet and rushed once again...
    Suddenly men shouted from the left
    "RIDERS!" they screamed as a second company of horsemen rushed towards the guild, Ana's forcers were now outnumbered...

(As promised here is the text wall I owed you, I had a blast writing this down Mostly because I'm sure you were waiting for it and I really missed you.
    My finals are over and I'm officially doing nothing at all...
    You: Then why didn't you posted anything until now!?
    Me: 'Cause I needed to read through what I've set up, come up with a few things and figure out what to do next... and I'm fucking lazy ALRIGHT!?
    Hope you enjoy it :3
    Love you :3)

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Rock-Scar likes this.
  15. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard concentrated on the soldier. He waved the tip of his Longsword infromt of the soldiers eyes. With each step the soldier takes Rich takes a step back. As he waves his sword trying to get the man to concentrate on the blade,Rich discretly moves his finger into his gauntlet trying to losen the dagger he has hidden underneath. Once the dagger falls into his fingers Richard suddenly and violently jumped at the man attempting a faint attack. Richard tries to get an opening by making the man raise his shield revealing a "soft spot" in his armor.

16. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Lol, ignore this

17. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Khada gird his sword as he watches the lioness stand her ground and said "Damn I should be picking a fight right now or that woman is going to take them all out." the cat said while trying to find some easy targets.

Loke likes this.
  18. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn grins and gives Igvard a wink "Ya think those are loud, you should hear what the big ones sound like! Haha!"

The old badger's levity doesn't last when sees the wooden structures over the horizon, slowly making their way to the gates. Noticing the animal furs donning these troops, this upcoming wave is gonna be a lot tougher. "We don't got a lotta time."

Scarrn then hears the men yell "RIDERS"... and notices that the second wave is rushing towards Ana. She needs backup something fierce.

"Cap'n Ana needs some help lads! Archers, be ready!"

Scarrn lobs a bomb at the second wave, hoping to thin out some of the riders and give Ana and her men a chance.

Last edited: May 23, 2017 at 4:16 AM
    Loke likes this.
  19. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta looks fiercely at the two remaining people and with a dark, feline purr, she utters just a single phrase... "I have survived the deep jungles and the horrors they held.... If your lives mean anything to you..... Run. Never look back..." as she snaps both of her khopesh in the air as the blood flies clean off them as she prepares for the next block and counter. The metallic pendant of St. Moses the Black of her time down in the jungles reflect a touch of light.

Loke likes this.
  20. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Richard: Success

The soldier moves slowly, he catches the movement of Richard's hand into his gauntlet but a sudden move coming from the crossbreed's tip of the blade claimed the soldier's attention... one last mistake he made for when he realized the trap he had just fallen into the steady blade of a dagger went through his mail and inside his armpit.
    The soldier growled in pain as the fox hybrid smirked and pushed the man back, he was bleeding profusely, his body froze for a split second, his mind out of his body... he knew it, it was a shock and after that only death awaits...
    A second soldier rushed in pushing Richard with his shoulder and throwing a strong slash at the Fox' neck

Scarrn: Partial success

A bomb explodes before reaching the first line of horsemen, the sound of the explotion manages to scare off two horses whom buck off their respective riders saddly there is nothing more to it... The archers pull their strings and shoot at the rest of the riders, a futile effort for their arrows land a few yards before them, there is no way for the ally bows to reach the second wave.
    Igvard pulls Scarrn's shirt and points at the siege equipment moving at them
    "They're outa reach ol' un! Let capitn' Ana deal with 'em we got company!"

The rams move without any trouble this time, they will reach the guild's walls in two turns.

Desta: Success

The two last men stare in awe at his fallen comerade, they listen to Desta's warning and look at each other in the eye... this battle is lost, none of them shall survive if they do decide to keep fighting and with the snap of the lionesse's kopesh they flee into the woods.
    Suddenly silence comes, the screams have stopped, it is clear for everyone... the push through the woods is over, Desta and her men have cleared their point... but this is not time to celebrate, battle still brews in other parts near the guild. The lioness' strategy have worked, the gross sight of fellow warrios impaled, covered in feces is clear enough... Don't come here, only death awaits... No man shall place their feet inside the woods as long as those bodies stay there.

Desta can now choose... will she stay north or shall she move west to aid Scarrn against the siege...

Khada: No test

Khada looks around, he clenches his teeth as the battle seems to be over... He may have to wait until a decition is made, where to go now? Stay or aid their needed comerades on the west side of the guild?

Meanwhile...

Ana rushes against Allant, the horseman aims his lance up trying to find his way into Ana's head... the horses run fast as the wind, they stare into each other as the world suddenly vanishes for them, it is only them and their enemy... Time slows, Ana points her saber, she takes a breath and leans forward. Their horses inch closer the lancer holds his breath and strikes against the captain, but Ana knows better, she moves her blade upwards and lets the lance hit the side of her helmet, her blade finds it's target a shadow is casted upon the ground and seconds later a head falls. Allant's horse slows down and his beheaded body falls flat into the dirt, Ally troops cheer at their Captain's feat but her helm is now busted, Ana takes off her helmet and gazes upon her men, four more horsemen run through her lines, the battle is not over...
    Suddenly a cloud of dust rises in the horizon, a second wave comes, a sudden explotion causes her ears to sting... she rises her sight, a red dot waves from the south
    "Bastard..." she utters
    "Shields! Cover our rear, pikes go south! No other horseman shall pass this time!" she commands
    Her men move quiclky, her formation is now a spiky wall, Ana resumes the horseman hunting as their man ambush another rider down

The second wave of horsemen notice the red cape coming their way, they laugh
    "A single horseman!?" Jerard said
    "Let's just get rid of 'im" Commanded Kottor
    The horsemen made a sudden turn towards the south

Kottor's eyes widened as he stared upon the caped man's mount, it's movement was fierce and savage, it's fur white as snow and it's legs thick as pine trunks... the horseman inched closer and closer, faster than any other man he had ever seen, a flash blinded Kottor for a second, in the air the man waved a thick long sword, ready to strike.
    Kottor adjused over his saddle and aimed at the man
    "No mercy!" he yelled and his men cheered
    Both riders inched closer and closer
    Kottor suddenly realized...
    "ULFNYYR" he cried before the man's mount crashed into his own
    The Hox' horse was lifted in the air and the rider's long sword plunged into his armor al the way into his guts he was ripped off his saddle and carried by the white wolf.
    A gross cry could be heard from the other side of the guild
    Loke rode across the second wave of horsemen carryng their leader as a banner on his sword, Kottor stared into Loke's eyes as his gaze faded to black
    "Son of a..."
    The white wolf then commanded his mount to curve back, facing the horsemen once again... he rised the Hox in the air and then moved his blade throwing the man to the ground

21. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Seeing where the blade waa headed Roch quickly lifted his blade and placed his palm on the blade for a more stable defense againts the incoming blow.

If Rich was succesful he'll shouldar bash the man to distance himself and say.

"Look around you man! You've lost. Do you really want to die in a place like this?"

22. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    As the cat surveys the battlefield one last time for any sight of the enemy but to no avail he quickly turned his head to the west side as he heard a crash seeing a man impaled by a sword he shouted to Desta as she looks to be the one who's commanding this front "Looks like there's a problem on the west side I'll go help them out." he quickly rushes over there not caring for a response from Desta
    and quickly muttered to himself "I can do this" trying to calm himself down for the upcoming battle.