1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We are holding a fundraiser to expand our website and reach. You can visit our GoFundMe page for more information or to make a contribution. Follow the news forum for notices of events we are holding to further raise funds.
    Dismiss Notice

White Wing Guild. RP (Open)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Loke, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard smiles at the badger.

"Eh,don't worry about it. My name is Richard. And you wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the explosion earlier did ya?"
    Richard asked knowing the answer.

2. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    "Oi, don't believe dem rumors, that coulda been anybod--:

*A small bomb rolls out of Scarrn's cloak and the old badger scrambles to pick it up*

"... maybe. Nice ta make yer acquaintance, Rich."

3. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

"A plessure to meet you as well Scarrn,you seem like a rather fun fellow"

Said Richard as the two finally arrive where Loke's at.

Rock-Scar likes this.
  4. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    The wolf exhales a cold breath, his fangs press against each other and his eyes close for a second.
    "Come in old man" Loke said walking up to the big black box that sifted on the corner of his office.

"I need your advice" Loke said as the badger walked in closing the doors behind him

"By now I'm guessing is an open secret, D'Solaire is dead. Richard says he's innocent truth be told I doubt his word but even then... why would he? He just arrived with other bunch, betrayal?" The wolf crossed his arms and shook his head

"It is just too considential! A small army attacks my ship and kills one of my captains and now the Baron's corpse lies within my dungeon...
    Was this planned? Were the silver one silver preparing this all along?"

Loke turns to the badger... the tension on his face loosen up and he laughs softly
    "Feels familiar... wonder if D'solaire had something to do with the free knights"
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2017 ---
    Karin stands up as she gazes upon Richard, the fox runs towards him
    "Are you alright? What happened there?" She says concerned

Rock-Scar likes this.
  5. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

"We talked...how much he believed me is up to him.." said Richard. He looked at Karin.

"What about you? Are you alright?..." he said Concerned.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  6. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    A large, black lioness leans against the door frame. All of her hair is braided into multiple colorful beads as her blue eyes pierce through her dark fur. Her crimson and white tabard worn above ringmail armor and linen gambeson. A pair of khopesh strapped to her waist as her wrist are covered in plain leather vambraces as her feet are covered in a long, leather, sandal like boot.

Her ears flicker as she mutters,"Since Amarion's betrayal, the free knights do not answer to anyone but myself."

Rock-Scar and Loke like this.
  7. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Loke freezes for a moment he smirks as he turns to the lioness and lets out a single laugh.

"Speaking of the devil..." The wolf crosses his arms and rises his chin

"How did you come to be in one of my ships, mistress?" (I'm sorry I totally forgot her name...)

8. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    The large lioness, Desta Raska, giggles softly with an even softer grin,"Tis easy to hide in Scarrn's shadow, dear Loke." as she playfully pets the badger's ear,"Besides... there is enough trouble in these waters that one just can't hide anymore but act.'

9. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    "Well I'm hoping we act on the same stage, Lady..."

The Wolf walks up to her and offers his hand in a friednly gesture

10. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta takes his wrist with her palm and grasps it in a friendly greeting manner,"Desta Raska" as her voice has a light purr to her r's. "

11. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    "Desta... Long time no see" The Wolf smiles back and laughs
    "Come think of it... if you are here... where are your men?" Loke suddenly realises something

"Manners... Please both of you, take a sit" Loke said pulling the ebony chairs behind of him gesturing his guests to sit down
    "I still remember seven years ago you offered me to join your lines Miss Desta, back then we were but two captains... How does it feel to be the head of something so big as the Free Knights?" The wolf said as he pulled a big bottle of Vodka from under his desk and began pouring some into fine decorated glasses, Loke was clearely amazed to see yet another friend into his new home and couldn't help to think how everyone came to change these years including himself.

12. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta can only smile and accept the hospitality and the drink,"The men are currently stationed to the northeast of Joomlah... sadly they are the barrier between the Magic Emperor Minimus of Joomlah and the Kingdom of Hestalia. I was on a recruitment tour before our old friend "trouble" appeared," as her voice carries a soft, deep purr in it,"then I saw this lovely badger once again and saw he was chasing after our combined friend as usual... and I decided to hide in his shadow till I discovered where he was going"

Rock-Scar likes this.
  13. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Loke moves his glass smiling thourgh Desta's tale

"Well, you are not on the continent anymore" he laughs before pinning the glass back finishing the entirety of the liquid inside of it from a single sip.

"But I must admit I'm ashamed, war seems to follow us wherever we may go. Anyway I welcome you to Landa our little piece of heaven and home to the White Wings you already know the rest"
    The Wolf was suddenly interrupted by the doors behind Desta and Scarrn opening violently, Lex is quick to enter findeng herself with the displeased sight of the wolf and an unexpected guest.

The leopardess looked at the lioness and frowned "Who a..." the wolf interrupted crossing his leg and exhaling

"Lex, this is Desta Raska leader of the Free knights and an old friend o' mine... old but good. Miss Desta I present you Alexandra Anastasia Nadesha, Lex for short MY second in command... and the woman I love" the wolf said looking into Lex eyes.

"I assume this is a bad moment" Lex said closing the door behind her
    "I don't think there can be a good moment right know, What is it?" the Loke asked
    "Our men are armed and ready but also impatient, they are gathering on the courtyard waiting for their master to give answer some questions"

Loke pressed his eyeblass with the soft of his thumbs and shaked his head
    "Why it doesn't surprise me..."
    Lex placed her hand on her hip and rested her posture
    "The autopsy has finished, I'm informed and ready to write down a report..."
    "You'll explain it to them, gods know I'll need you up there when I speak" the wolf interrupted

"I'm sorry my friends, looks like duty's calling once again... damn it" Loke said as he standed from his chair and walked out of his office holding Lex by the hip and kissing her lips
    "Wish me luck"

Loke opened the doors of his office and walked straight to the crowded courtyard, the men began shouting and rising their arms as the wolf walked among them. He standed in the middle of them where a small stage was placed, he sighed as he walked up it just to find the same throne he refused to sit on.
    He wasn't amused and his expression didn't hide it. He pushed the chair making it fall and shaked his head, the crowd laughed and cheered.

Loke rised his hand and the crowd grew silent.

"So much for an introduction! Many of you already know this face but I reckon some of you are new to this place, the name's Loke Lothbrok I'm the leader of this guild, I know men around here may have already told you I don't only breathe fire but also spit hot acid through my arse and to that! I plage guilty... both..."

A man in the crowd shouted "What about the prisioner!, Talk 'bout 'im!"

Loke cracked his neck and nodded
    "Yeah, I know, I know I owe ya'll an explanation. We indeed captured D'Solaire baron of the fortress found a few miles from here and leader... former leader of the silver ones. Unfortunaly he died a few hours ago"

"Work of the crossbreed!" a man yelled and the crowd followed
    "War is upon us, bring 'em his head!"

The crowd turned at Richard, they began pulling him infront of the stage were Loke was. They pushed him harsly and yelled at the wolf hybrid

"Enoough! I've said ENOUGH!" Loke yelled as Richard was pushed to the stage
    "It IS true he captured him BUT if you are to blame someone then blame me for not stopping him hours ago"

"The lion would've forgotten a punch!" another solder shouted

Captain Ana's voice struck from behind "SILENCE"

Loke nodded at the lioness and sighed "I know, I know, Yeah he would have but truth is I shouldn't have done that... 'cause by punching the man I sent the wrong message at our guy here. WE acted, they reacted... He did what he considered prudent and I don't blame him for that after all, what would you have done?" The wolf asked to the silent crowd
    "As said, I share the guilt so anything you do to him you shall do it to me as well"
    The men holding Richard's arms released him from their grip and looked away

The snow leopardess walked up the stage and declared in a clear voice
    "D'Solaire's death was not Richard's fault. The autopsy suggests he might have but a decoy, bait if you want to see it that way. His body contained shock runes, we used this magic back at Poltava with our high comanders if they were put into extreme pain or stress during interrogation a bolt of lightning would have struck them from inside killing them instantly, I'm sure D'Solaire's men managed to reverse the process and make it self induced... or even controled by someone else"

The Wolf places his hand on Lex shoulder and nods "Now you know it. War was in our way all along.
    But we shall not lay our heads low!
    We shall fight until our last breath!
    With our teeth and nails we'll fight until the last drop of our blood covers the field!
    When death comes do NOT FEAR the Black Birds shall take us HOME when it's our time!
    The gods ARE with us in this battle, fear NO MAN!
    Fight with MIGHT, HONOR, GLORY
    WE ARE THE WHITE WING GUILD!" The wolf rised his sword in the air pointing to the sky as the white winged banner danved with the air

The crowd rised their arms and cheered
    "DEAAATH"

Rock-Scar likes this.
  14. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard stood silently among the crowd. His sword tip stabbed in the ground,his sword arm resting on its guard.

Richard is saving himself for the enemy. That includes his roars. And his anger.

Loke and Rock-Scar like this.
  15. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn’s face is serious when Loke asks for the badger’s advice. Thinking who could have done this will not be easy to answer as the wolf & badger made many enemies in their journeys. Before the badger can answer, the badger’s ears perk up as he recalls a familiar voice.

A stunned Scarrn’s eyes widen Desta Raska enters the chambers. Before he can greet his friend, the lioness pets his ear causing which causes the unsuspecting badger to fall out of his chair with a loud whump and a muffled squeak. Futilely attempting to save face (and blaming his fall on the “goldarn hickory chair”) the badger deeply bows Desta.

“Haha! Miss Desta Raska! Ye still be glowin’ brighter than a dragon god’s flame! It be far too long, I’ve been wonderin’ how ye been holdin’ up!”

As Loke pours their drinks, and the old badger sips his vodka as he listens to Desta.

“Heh! I thought there were a surprisin’ lack of bandits on my way here. And Nurse Sophie back at the Inn tells me my weight is bad fer me health! Shame yer lads ain't be joinin' ya, they knew how ta raise some hell in the best way."

Loke is then called to address the situation. The old bader is uncharacteristically quiet and on guard as Loke gives his speech. He gets ready for trouble when heckler calls for Richard’s head, but relents when Loke quells the crowd. The detail of the lightning rune catches Scarrn’s attention.

Scarrn lets out a sigh and turns to Desta “Heh. Why is it whenever we meet, a war’s ‘bout to break out?”

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    Loke likes this.
  16. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Loke helped Lex get off the stage and walked up to Richard. He placed his hand on the knight's shoulder and nodded at him, Karin quickly reached the wolf hybrid and smiled at him
    "Glad you are fine! We should get ready, come I need help gathering some arrows" the fox said

The Wolf walked through the crowd and finally made his way to Desta and Scarrn "They will arrive at any minute"
    Lex nodded and placed her hand ond Desta's back in a friendly manner "Please come with us, we need help planning our defense"

17. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard followed Karin to help her with the arrows.

"Well that could've gone a lot worse..."

18. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Karin looks at Richard
    "I honestly though they were gonna kill you! Well at least we have to worry about the silver ones now" the fox said as they reached the armory.

"Their weapons are good but these arrows are not the best" Karin throws two arrows at Richard, one of them feels rough and badly balanced the other is way more polished and nimble even in the hand.

"Bet you can distinguish which one's the best, I need a quiver of those arrows and the rest... the rest need to be taken to the weapon smith, someone is clearly not doing his job" said Karin placing her hands in her hips

19. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard balances the two arrows on his fingers. The Bad one falls off while the good one is still balancing on his finger.

"This is a good one." Said Richard as he handed it to Karin.

"I think who ever makes these has little experience in fletching..."

Loke likes this.
  20. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn smiles from the corner of his mouth and turns to Desta.

"What do ya say, Cap'n? Should we help these kids with their little tussle?"

Loke likes this.
  21. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta lightly laughs and shakes her head,"I guess we should.... otherwise we can just lay back, nibble on a few figs, drink some wine, and enjoy the show they'll put on" as she playfully winks at Scarrn.

22. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Two hours later...

Karin moves her quiver filled with arrows, she smiles and rises her arms
    "Finally!" she laughs as she turns at Richard placing her hand on his chest

"You have a heart of gold Rich, don't let anyone take it from you" she said looking at him in the eyes

Mean while at Loke's office

"Men are gathered, armed and ready to recive instructions" said Ana

Loke nodded and leaned over the map on his desk
    "Four points, four of us. Scarrn take west, our main gates. The walls have murder holes and the gates are protected by the murder house, if they break through the first gate pour boiling oil over them"
    The wolf then looks at the Lioness
    "Desta, I will need you to protect our north. The trees there sall give our enemy cover before reaching the flower camp, use any means necesary to repel them"

The captain looks at Loke and places her finger on the east
    "I shall take the eastern part, it is usually muddy there still they could try to sneak from there and we'll be waiting"

Loke nods looks at Lex
    "I trust in you"

Lex simles softly and nods

Loke walks to the doors and opens them
    "I got the feeling... this will be one hell of a party"

The party walks out of the office, Loke and Lex stay behind for a moment

Loke holds the leopardess' left forearm and bring her closer to him he puts his left hand on the side of her neck as he rubs his nose under her ear, Lex put her hand on the wolf's shoulder and lowered her eyelids
    "We knew this would happen..."

Wolf slowly opened his eyes and whispered
    "If anything happens... use your voice"

The leopardess eyes widened as she pushed the wolf away just enough to face him
    "Loke you know what that..."

Loke placed his hands on Lex' cheeks and stared into her eyes
    "I know"

Lex placed her forehead against his and whispered
    "Promise me, promise me you will survive"

Loke nodded slightly and exhaled
    "Promise"

------------

A silver banner rises on the horizon, six houndred people march towards the guild's walls... a flaming arrow can be seen from the guild, horns began roaring and the troops rushed to their positions.

Karin and Richard are commisioned under Desta's command

You have one turn to prepare, may the gods guide your way

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM
  23. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

"It will be rude to keep the gods waitting for us.." said Richard jokingly.

He looked at Karin

"Shall we?" He gestured to their post

24. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta takes the pair and whomever follows to the north gate and uses her experience as a tracker to catch any scouts or forward troops by surprise via ambush. Instructing her archers to take to the trees with spear and bladed weapons hiding in the foliage. Any successful ambush, she'd skin and hang the victims and leave "trails" for their fellows to find them... with punji sticks smeared with... excrement from their fellows to the sides and back of where their fellows were found, using archers and spears to direct them into a panic into a single avenue of escape... into the khopesh blades of herself and her fellows in a massive ambush...

Wash.. rinse.. repeat till done.

25. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Richard is left horrified with Destas actions as his own moral code demands all dead to be burried. He can only look on and even help contribute to the gurila tactic knowing he can't do anything about it.

"At least the others will be too scared to fight..." said Richard to himself.

Every time a succesful ambush is done,Richard will approach Karin and keep her company doing his best to distract her from Desta's flaying,knowing her discomfort towards more brutal war tactics.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017 at 12:24 AM