1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're putting the spotlight on great community members! First person to be recognized for their effort: MrAMP!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

White Wing Guild. RP (Open)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Loke, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
    Khada quickly turned his head around to the rider and saw the impending doom if he fails to dodge the lance so the cat desperately tried to roll to the right and get himself some room to fight the horseman.

If he his successful on this desperate attempt he will try to provoke the horseman to get down his ride and fight him on foot yet another desperate attempt:

"Dog face! you..." he stops to breath for a second. "You coward face me like a man!" as he unsheathes his sword from the scabbard.

Loke likes this.
  2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

After hearing the "filthy crossbread" comment Richard yelled
    "Oh,that is it!"

Seing the man charge Richard made a steady stance. When he finally swung his sword,Richard took an opportunity to parry and redirect his attack to the ground. After which a quick thrust in the neck should finish him off.

Loke likes this.
  3. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta smirks as she figured on the ambush. She quickly roars out,"Command! RIGHT FACE!! TORTOISE FORM!!" as her men should quickly go shoulder to shoulder in a tight shield formation with shields above. "We're luckier than most! We get delivery tonight!! Loose the pilium and prepare for the crash!.... " and she waits for the crash of spear and shield before ordering her archers to loose on the ambush, the tortoised forces, and incoming ram as she draws her khopesh behind her head, neck, and back. She keeps her remaining troops on stand-by

Loke likes this.
  4. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    "Alright archers! Get ready!"

The old badger then hears Igvard's curse and sees Desta about to be ambushed... causing Scarrn to let out a curse of his own.

The old badger likes the way this guy thinks. Picking up on Iggy's plan, Scarrn gives the cat a grin and a mischievous smirk of his own.

"Ha! Made from the strongest fibers this side of Joomlah, boy! Ya think them arrows is strong enough hold one of these babies?" ;)

Scarrn will assist Igvard in his plan with combining his arrow with one of his bombs, hoping to take out the horde emerging from the siege tower and take some of the heat off the Lioness.

Loke likes this.
  5. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Wind began blowing through the battlefield, the clouds became darker at every minute... both allied and enemy blood splatered through the dirt and grass. The clenching of armor plates, steel swords over shields seemed to be music for the gods.

Desta's orders came fast as the wind to her men's ears, they looked at eachother and nodded. Their pauldrons clashed with eachothers as their throats uttered
    "PHALANX!"
    Men gathered, turtled together placing their shields infront of them and spears filling the gaps, the last dim of light faded as fellow soldiers placed their shiedls over their heads... a droplet of water hit Desta in the forehead.

Igvard rises his brow as Scarrn speaks
    "Joo... what now?" said the cat before shaking his head and scoffing
    "No time fer tis!" Igvard quickly grabbed a thicker arrow and attached the bomb behind the proyectile's iron head with a leather strap

"Lite 'em up buddey!" The archer slowly pulled the arrow back, the bow arched... Scarrn snapped the metalic fingers of his gauntlet creating a quick spark and moved away with a huge smile in his face.
    "Aim for the bottom, Laddie..." whispered Scarrn
    Igvard smiled and laughed
    "Let's see what we can do..."
    His fingers let loose and the arrow dissapeared into the air leaving a trail of sparks behind it

Men clashed against the phalanx, many died instantly, impaled from chest to back, others hanged from their necks as the spears came out like raging spikes from an irritated porcupine

Darek, a soldier next to Desta looked out from a gap under his shield
    "Towers, they're comming, Ma'am!"

"Here comes another!" Shouted Klaudiusz af the formation recived another hard impact.

SNAP
    A man shouted from the inside
    "My Arm! Ma' ARM!" yelled the soldier as his shield came down
    Darek glanced at the man and pointed at a comerade
    "Krysztof! Cover him NOW!"
    But right before the soldier on his left could move a blade came in from the outside plunging into Alekzy's throat, a bloody gasp was heard as the man fell to his knees before the swords was pulled out.
    "Kurwa mac´! Alekzy!"
    "Stay put, men! We'll bury him later!" said Darek as he glanced over Desta

The moving tower was came closer and closer, men closed their eyes right before a sparkling arrow landed into the tower's front wheels...

KABLAM!

Splinters flown in every possible direction in a burst of red light, blood and guts followed soon after a storm of dirt and broken wood. Men inside the turtle formation were shaken and their ears stinged and ached due to the tremendous power of the explotion before them.
    The wooden titan emited a frightening cry as the wood bursted in flames and the structure began it's way down.

Meanwhile

Arrogance is the bane of evey man... Khada underestimated the speed and anger of an incoming foe, his attempt for escaping was almost futile as the lance failed to reach him but the front legs of the horse did not.
    Khada was sent flying a few feet,landing into the shield of a comerade knocking both to the dirt, the Cat's ribs hurt but luckly he was not badly injured... not this time
    Müller, the man under the cat pushed Khada off his body and shouted
    "Get off, damnit!"
    Soon the Horseman made a turn and rushed back at the knocked men
    Müller glanced at the horseman and rolled out of the way leaving his speak behind him right in Khada's reach

In the distance...
    Richard clashed against the enemy in a swift change, their blades colided and one last glance was shared between the duelists...
    Richard's sword landed it's strike piercing through flesh and bone, yet the enemy soldier managed to land a hit into the hybrid's neck... luckly for him the mail he wore was enough to save him from death's grim grip... but the strike was strong enough to make him choke while the enemy fell flat on his chest. Lifeless, this battle was now over...

Ana moved swiftly among the caos, lances and spears made the sight almost impossible but her hunt was far from over. The Blue captain moved her curved blade with grace slashing through unarmored enemy horses causing them unspeakable pain, the beasts moved in agony, some even bucked off their riders, an opportunity fellow soldiers siezed to cut their enemy down. The captain took a second to look around the madness... a sudden cold ran through her back, a hole emerged from her stomach... she recognized this... feeling.
    "Poltava..." she uttered before snapping back into herself
    "This... this time I shal not... I shall not..."

The red cape waved with the wing, the heavy steps of an Ulfnyyr shaked the ground and the gallop of twenty horses tore the ground under their feet.
    A wolf rushed into the fangs of destiny...
    Lances passed through the wind and some struck into Loke's armor tearing it apart, throwing him backwards on his saddle as a practice dummy... his helmet was ripped off his head.
    His sight blackened, the world turned around and blood came out of his mouth... the wolf desparetly tried to straigten his back, regain consiousness... but it was futile, he fell on his mount's back still holding his sword by mere instinct
    The riders cheered as they curved back once again...
    Laika, the ulfnyyr growled at the incoming danger. She could not feel her master's orders, she cried with every breath trying to wake him up

(Guys, sorry once again. Crazy days at work and believe me, I didn't think wiritng so much WWG stuff could be so tiring!
    I also felt like my last two posts didn't have the quality I like to put into them, not so say the level of detail and narrative I love to add... This time I hope I managed to deliver a better post and a better experience for you.
    Love you guys, hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed wiritng it!)

Rock-Scar likes this.
  6. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta growled as the front of the siege tower exploded in front of her command as she yelled,"Recover and fall back! My lil badger started the lamb barbeque right in the nick of time!" as she quickly scans the battlefield for the battering ram and gives orders to eliminate any remaining soldiers as they get out of the way of the falling tower and gives a very shrill whistle to those of her command back at the guild hall to make ready

7. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

His battle being over,Rich took the chance to take off his helm. Still feeling the effects of the impact of the sword,Rich coughed a bit. He looked around him,the dead pilling up,men desecrated and skinned with fecies covering their skinless bodies.

Rich stood silently in dread,he looked over to his comrades who were laughing and huggimg each other,some archers climbimg down the trees,some staying to rest. But a smile didn't fall upon Rich instead he branched off the group and went to a secluded part of the battle,no different from the rest.

Trees are decorated with bodies,the smell of fecies and dead corpses. Rich stepped into a puddle,deep enough so that half his foot has sunk in it. Rich glances over to a corpse,his face wide eyed and scared. He looked to the man saddened and approached his corpse. Rich knealt and closed the man's eyes.

"May the gods grant you rest." He said.

Rich then suddenly turned his head,looking around as if someone called out for him. But there was silence.

Then Rich looked into the puddle and widened his eyes in disbelief.

"Oh gods...not you..."
    Rich gently placed his thumb and index finger on his eyes,rubbing them.

"Just leave me alone...im not in the mood for this..." said Rich to the puddle.

"Just shut up and go..." he said annoyed by whatever,or whoever he's talking to.

Rich then opened his eyes in anger and spite

"Don't you dare bring Her into this.." he said giving the puddle a Death Glare.

All of a sudden "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Richard roared at the puddle,his voice filled with hatred.

Rich closed his angered eyes and looked away in an attempt to ignore something but it was futile.

"Shut up..." he said quietly trying to dissmis a topic.

"Shut up." He said a second time

Rich then snapped. He opened his eyes,filled with anger and gripped the blade of his Longsword inproperly.

"I said SHUT UP!!" Rich roared one more time driving the guard into the puddle,the puddle splating blood all over as some landed on Richard. Rich then placed his hand on his face,moving it down he cleared the blood splatter.

When he regained his ability to see he looked back to the puddle,but where was Anger and Hatred in his eyes,now there's saddnes and guilt.

Rich looked at the puddle his face wide eyed and jaw dropped,frightened he jumped back from something and slipped over a corpse. He desperatley crawled away from the puddle before coming to a tree. He stood there gazing with fear and guilt over his face as he hung on the the tree.

8. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
    Khada slowly tries to get up but he was pushed off by the guy and quickly retorted "Shut up! my ears are ringing" as the cat once again attempted to stand up only to see an incoming lance and he

quickly muttered "meow" as his ears fell but his reflexes gain control off his body and performed a dive roll to once again attempting *NOT* to hit him again.

If his successful he would attempt to stab the horse just to have even grounds if fighting the horseman.

9. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn lets out a loud bellow of a laugh and drapes his arm around Iggy's shoulder when he sees the tower fall and Desta safe and rallies her troops. "Haha! Now that's what I call a bullseye! Nice shootin', son!"

This victory is short lived. The old badger gets a cold feeling in his gut... a feeling he gets when Loke may be in trouble. He is snapped out of it when he feels Igvard frantically pat on the badger's forearm... and realizes in his excitement, he put the cat into a headlock.

"C--c-c-can't breathe... old man!"

The old badger quickly lets go. "Cripes! Sorry son, haha!" Their attention is drawn to the rest of the towers making their way to the walls. The old badger turns to Igvard "Ya think the rest o' yer lads can do the same? If so, I'm gonna need yer help."

Scarrn lays out his bombs and passes them to the archers closest to him while keeping one for himself. "Alright, one down! If any of you lads have the same kinda arrows, pair up and strap these babies on 'em. Stay low behind cover until I give the order and aim fer the bottoms, we gotta take out as many of these towers as we can!"

Scarrn helps with the preparation and attempts to keep the troops focused on their task. Every second counts and they can't afford to have any stray arrows.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017