1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

White Wing Guild. RP (Open)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by Loke, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Listening to Sabaton and Powerwolf makes me want to crusade
    Khada quickly turned his head around to the rider and saw the impending doom if he fails to dodge the lance so the cat desperately tried to roll to the right and get himself some room to fight the horseman.

If he his successful on this desperate attempt he will try to provoke the horseman to get down his ride and fight him on foot yet another desperate attempt:

"Dog face! you..." he stops to breath for a second. "You coward face me like a man!" as he unsheathes his sword from the scabbard.

Loke likes this.
  2. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

After hearing the "filthy crossbread" comment Richard yelled
    "Oh,that is it!"

Seing the man charge Richard made a steady stance. When he finally swung his sword,Richard took an opportunity to parry and redirect his attack to the ground. After which a quick thrust in the neck should finish him off.

Loke likes this.
  3. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta smirks as she figured on the ambush. She quickly roars out,"Command! RIGHT FACE!! TORTOISE FORM!!" as her men should quickly go shoulder to shoulder in a tight shield formation with shields above. "We're luckier than most! We get delivery tonight!! Loose the pilium and prepare for the crash!.... " and she waits for the crash of spear and shield before ordering her archers to loose on the ambush, the tortoised forces, and incoming ram as she draws her khopesh behind her head, neck, and back. She keeps her remaining troops on stand-by

Loke likes this.
  4. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    "Alright archers! Get ready!"

The old badger then hears Igvard's curse and sees Desta about to be ambushed... causing Scarrn to let out a curse of his own.

The old badger likes the way this guy thinks. Picking up on Iggy's plan, Scarrn gives the cat a grin and a mischievous smirk of his own.

"Ha! Made from the strongest fibers this side of Joomlah, boy! Ya think them arrows is strong enough hold one of these babies?" ;)

Scarrn will assist Igvard in his plan with combining his arrow with one of his bombs, hoping to take out the horde emerging from the siege tower and take some of the heat off the Lioness.

Loke likes this.
  5. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Wind began blowing through the battlefield, the clouds became darker at every minute... both allied and enemy blood splatered through the dirt and grass. The clenching of armor plates, steel swords over shields seemed to be music for the gods.

Desta's orders came fast as the wind to her men's ears, they looked at eachother and nodded. Their pauldrons clashed with eachothers as their throats uttered
    "PHALANX!"
    Men gathered, turtled together placing their shields infront of them and spears filling the gaps, the last dim of light faded as fellow soldiers placed their shiedls over their heads... a droplet of water hit Desta in the forehead.

Igvard rises his brow as Scarrn speaks
    "Joo... what now?" said the cat before shaking his head and scoffing
    "No time fer tis!" Igvard quickly grabbed a thicker arrow and attached the bomb behind the proyectile's iron head with a leather strap

"Lite 'em up buddey!" The archer slowly pulled the arrow back, the bow arched... Scarrn snapped the metalic fingers of his gauntlet creating a quick spark and moved away with a huge smile in his face.
    "Aim for the bottom, Laddie..." whispered Scarrn
    Igvard smiled and laughed
    "Let's see what we can do..."
    His fingers let loose and the arrow dissapeared into the air leaving a trail of sparks behind it

Men clashed against the phalanx, many died instantly, impaled from chest to back, others hanged from their necks as the spears came out like raging spikes from an irritated porcupine

Darek, a soldier next to Desta looked out from a gap under his shield
    "Towers, they're comming, Ma'am!"

"Here comes another!" Shouted Klaudiusz af the formation recived another hard impact.

SNAP
    A man shouted from the inside
    "My Arm! Ma' ARM!" yelled the soldier as his shield came down
    Darek glanced at the man and pointed at a comerade
    "Krysztof! Cover him NOW!"
    But right before the soldier on his left could move a blade came in from the outside plunging into Alekzy's throat, a bloody gasp was heard as the man fell to his knees before the swords was pulled out.
    "Kurwa mac´! Alekzy!"
    "Stay put, men! We'll bury him later!" said Darek as he glanced over Desta

The moving tower was came closer and closer, men closed their eyes right before a sparkling arrow landed into the tower's front wheels...

KABLAM!

Splinters flown in every possible direction in a burst of red light, blood and guts followed soon after a storm of dirt and broken wood. Men inside the turtle formation were shaken and their ears stinged and ached due to the tremendous power of the explotion before them.
    The wooden titan emited a frightening cry as the wood bursted in flames and the structure began it's way down.

Meanwhile

Arrogance is the bane of evey man... Khada underestimated the speed and anger of an incoming foe, his attempt for escaping was almost futile as the lance failed to reach him but the front legs of the horse did not.
    Khada was sent flying a few feet,landing into the shield of a comerade knocking both to the dirt, the Cat's ribs hurt but luckly he was not badly injured... not this time
    Müller, the man under the cat pushed Khada off his body and shouted
    "Get off, damnit!"
    Soon the Horseman made a turn and rushed back at the knocked men
    Müller glanced at the horseman and rolled out of the way leaving his speak behind him right in Khada's reach

In the distance...
    Richard clashed against the enemy in a swift change, their blades colided and one last glance was shared between the duelists...
    Richard's sword landed it's strike piercing through flesh and bone, yet the enemy soldier managed to land a hit into the hybrid's neck... luckly for him the mail he wore was enough to save him from death's grim grip... but the strike was strong enough to make him choke while the enemy fell flat on his chest. Lifeless, this battle was now over...

Ana moved swiftly among the caos, lances and spears made the sight almost impossible but her hunt was far from over. The Blue captain moved her curved blade with grace slashing through unarmored enemy horses causing them unspeakable pain, the beasts moved in agony, some even bucked off their riders, an opportunity fellow soldiers siezed to cut their enemy down. The captain took a second to look around the madness... a sudden cold ran through her back, a hole emerged from her stomach... she recognized this... feeling.
    "Poltava..." she uttered before snapping back into herself
    "This... this time I shal not... I shall not..."

The red cape waved with the wing, the heavy steps of an Ulfnyyr shaked the ground and the gallop of twenty horses tore the ground under their feet.
    A wolf rushed into the fangs of destiny...
    Lances passed through the wind and some struck into Loke's armor tearing it apart, throwing him backwards on his saddle as a practice dummy... his helmet was ripped off his head.
    His sight blackened, the world turned around and blood came out of his mouth... the wolf desparetly tried to straigten his back, regain consiousness... but it was futile, he fell on his mount's back still holding his sword by mere instinct
    The riders cheered as they curved back once again...
    Laika, the ulfnyyr growled at the incoming danger. She could not feel her master's orders, she cried with every breath trying to wake him up

(Guys, sorry once again. Crazy days at work and believe me, I didn't think wiritng so much WWG stuff could be so tiring!
    I also felt like my last two posts didn't have the quality I like to put into them, not so say the level of detail and narrative I love to add... This time I hope I managed to deliver a better post and a better experience for you.
    Love you guys, hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed wiritng it!)

Rock-Scar likes this.
  6. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta growled as the front of the siege tower exploded in front of her command as she yelled,"Recover and fall back! My lil badger started the lamb barbeque right in the nick of time!" as she quickly scans the battlefield for the battering ram and gives orders to eliminate any remaining soldiers as they get out of the way of the falling tower and gives a very shrill whistle to those of her command back at the guild hall to make ready

7. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

His battle being over,Rich took the chance to take off his helm. Still feeling the effects of the impact of the sword,Rich coughed a bit. He looked around him,the dead pilling up,men desecrated and skinned with fecies covering their skinless bodies.

Rich stood silently in dread,he looked over to his comrades,some stood over their lost loved ones and friends,some even sharring their final moments,while others disscused whether or not to follow Desta. Rich overhears a convo between two soldiers.

"Look all I'm saying is that we should be out there! Fighting for the guild!"

"You can't fight for the guild if you're dead! You live today so you can fight tomorow!"

Rich looks to his side and widened his eyes. A Black Armored warrior stared at Rich,his eyes cold and dead. Rich confused as to who the warrior is began to approach but was distracted by Karin who pulled him by his shoulder. Rich looked at Karin who smiled at him before she noticed Rich's reaction.

Karin looked at Rich in confusion as he stared at her wide eyed.

"Rich..what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost!" She said as Rich looked towards the soldier who was no longer there.

"I..." began Rich as he placed his thumb and index finger on his eyes,softly rubbing them

"I just..." said Rich opening his eyes again as Karin shrugs.

"Yeah...this wasn't an easy battle for us" she claimed as she looked around "but at least we won.."

"Aye..." said Rich in agreement.

"C'mon..." gestured Rich "I'll need your help..lots of dead to burry.." said Rich as he began moving forward.

"Wait,right now?" Asked Karin in confusion "why? Don't you think its a bit early?"

"Better now than when they begin to smell.." answered Rich stopping and looking back to Karin.

"Good point.." said Karin agreeing with Rich as the two rejoined the group.

Seeing many mourning over their fallen brothers-in-arms and having a Dark Cloud over their head Rich mustered tje strength to speak.

"Alright guys,let's burry the dead...or atleast prepare them.." said Rich in a mellow tone but before anyone could answer a soldier jumped out and yelled in anger

"And who gave you the right to command?!" The fennec fox yelled in spite and anger. "We have our fucking orders! Now who do you think you are huh!? Lothbrok!? Henrietta!?"

Karin widened her eyes and was taken back by the man,but Rich remained calm.

"It's not a command but merely common sence!" Claimed Rich trying his best to avoid any aggresive alternatives.

"The fuck did you say?!" The fennec continued to act rash which has now attracted the attention of many,if not all of the members.

Before the two continued their dispute,a hand reached out and was placed on the his shoulder

The fox turned around and saw his friend giving him a stern look and immediately knew he went to far.

"I'm sorry..." he said looking away in shame from both Rich and the person holding him. He then pushed the tall wolf away and walked off.

"Forgive my friend..." began the wolf with a polite and calm voice "he simply has a lot on his mind..." he finished,gesturing his friend sitting over a female corpse and in tears holding his head and wondering why he wasn't there for her.

Rich's world sunk as he glanced over to Karin,his expression full of fear and dread. Rich's glance went unnoticed by Karin as she pittied the man standing over the girl,but the wolf had a full view of Rich's reaction. He leaned over and whispered to Richard.

"She yours mate?.." he said wondering as Rich turned to him. His expression said it all. "Ah..I see.." the wolf continued "I suggest you keep her close..and spend as much time as you can togheter...you never know what might happen.." finished the wolf as both he and Rich looked back at the fox.

"I'll give him some more time.." said Rich as he looked over to the gasing crowd.

"Those who wish to help,can join." Simply remarked Rich. As he went off with Karin by his side.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  8. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Khada slowly tries to get up but he was pushed off by the guy and quickly retorted "Shut up! my ears are ringing" as the cat once again attempted to stand up only to see an incoming lance and he

quickly muttered "meow" as his ears fell but his reflexes gain control off his body and performed a dive roll to once again attempting *NOT* to hit him again.

If his successful he would attempt to stab the horse just to have even grounds if fighting the horseman.

9. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Scarrn lets out a loud bellow of a laugh and drapes his arm around Iggy's shoulder when he sees the tower fall and Desta safe and rallies her troops. "Haha! Now that's what I call a bullseye! Nice shootin', son!"

This victory is short lived. The old badger gets a cold feeling in his gut... a feeling he gets when Loke may be in trouble. He is snapped out of it when he feels Igvard frantically pat on the badger's forearm... and realizes in his excitement, he put the cat into a headlock.

"C--c-c-can't breathe... old man!"

The old badger quickly lets go. "Cripes! Sorry son, haha!" Their attention is drawn to the rest of the towers making their way to the walls. The old badger turns to Igvard "Ya think the rest o' yer lads can do the same? If so, I'm gonna need yer help."

Scarrn lays out his bombs and passes them to the archers closest to him while keeping one for himself. "Alright, one down! If any of you lads have the same kinda arrows, pair up and strap these babies on 'em. Stay low behind cover until I give the order and aim fer the bottoms, we gotta take out as many of these towers as we can!"

Scarrn helps with the preparation and attempts to keep the troops focused on their task. Every second counts and they can't afford to have any stray arrows.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  10. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    Back at the guild, Desta's men cheered at the lioness' whistle. They yelled and rised their shields, nailing their feet into the grass. Bowman tightened their strings and drew heavy arrows from their left quiver, those soldiers took a deep breath... slowly exhaled in a deadly choir, their backs straigtened and in a split second their proyectiles crossed the battlefield.
    A line of dead bodies fell right infront of Desta's feet, proper cover came as her soldiers got back on their feet.
    Once again the Lioness had her men unified.
    Enemies rushed behind the rams as some other soldiers came out of them ready for battle but Desta's forces overwhelmed the first siege's efforts, their shields clashed with fury, their blades slashed throw everything... and everyone in sight.
    Men inside the battering ram found themselves trapped, dead.
    The front line had lost their first wave of attackers, two more towers inched closer and closer as well as other two battering rams...
    The White Wing's assault unit cheered at their second victory but the battle was far from over, men climbed down the towers, the rams slowed down as other soldiers came out of them, heavy arrows poured into them slowing some down but in the heat of the battle a large figure rised above the others...
    A man, protected by an armor heavy as his own self, dark as the latest hour of the night and an axe long enough to cleave a man in half marched, leading a battalion behind him.
    Suddenly, he stopped... and so did his men,
    Darek lifted the visor from his helmet and stared into the towering figure
    "Ognorkhan!"
    Kristoff turned his gaze at the dark knight
    "This... This bastards... Champion, we have a mother fucking Champion!"
    The armored hand of the man that resembled a heavy mace rised to his chest height, his finger pointed at the Lioness
    Darek turned to desta, his eyes widened, his breath agitated
    "Miss..."
    Ognorkhan moved forward.
    -------
    Back at the Guildhall walls, the archers under Scarrn's commands strap their bombs into their comerade's arrows as they remain crouched behind the battlements on the wooden walls.
    "Hey Igvard! If I blow my arm up you'll pay for it!" said one of the archers
    Igvard scoffed and rised an eyebrow
    "If ya' blow up the whole guild'll be thankful!"
    men inside the murder house laughed
    "You piece o' shit" said the archer
    Igvard looked out of the small windows and exhaled
    "Playtime's over guys... let's put those titans to sleep"
    The archers nodded and their comerades held their torches tight waiting for Scarrns order to fire

-----
    Khada: Partial success

The horseman plunges into the cat... still the dune feline is able to dogde another incoming attack and a slash into the horse's left back leg. The mount neighed for the pain, yet the rider remains calm and ready, his mount follows.
    He laughs at the cat and pulls his visor up "Stop screwing around you fool! Stay still and die like a man!" He shouts at the cat

-----

Meanwhile...

Ana exhaled and pulled herself together, she rised her gaze to find a helm flying in the distance. The metalic piece landed close to her mount, her eyes widened...
    "Lothbrok" she said
    She turned at the wolf, his armor was almost gone as his consciousness...
    "Fuck!" she said as she kicked her horse's ribs
    The mount neighed and bolted in towards Loke.
    Enemy horsemen curved back at their target, their vision tunneled into the defenseless man as he slowly rised his sword... suddenly a whislte sliced through their ears, Laika turned at the Blue captain and rushed towards her.
    The riders turned their attention towards the a new target and laughed
    "Another one!? Just how stupid this guys are!? Kill 'em all!" their leader yelled

Loke's sight slowly cleared, his heart pumped as hard as his head hurts... he could barely see the horseman infront of him before his mount bolted off to his left side.
    The wolf held on Laika's leash and leaned forward shaking his head, panting staring into Ana's cape
    "Crap..." he uttered as he clenched his eyelids
    "I promise... I... Lex... Lex"
    The wolf's mind suddenly had an ease, the warm silouette of the leopardess was drawn into it.
    "Come back... You have to.
    Come
    back"

Loke opened his eyes and pulled Laika's leash back, the Ulfnyyr slowly curved once again towards the riders
    "Come back you idiot!" Yelled Ana
    Loke straightened his back, firmly squeezed Laika's saddle between his legs and rised his sword

"DIE ALREADY!" shouted the horseman leader

"I have to... let go..." Loke whispered
    The wolf took a deep breath
    clenched his teeth
    A sudden chill went down his spine
    His body numbed...
    The veins under his fur revealed as furious snakes
    His eyes opened as the horseman inched closer and closer
    Ana rised her blade
    The leader made a choice

Ana bolted off to her left side as the lance from the leader scratched her pauldron, a thick blade passed through, a head went flew into the air, a deep roar followed and another clashing sound could be heard

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
    Rock-Scar likes this.
  11. Red Flare

Red Flare New Member

Personal Text:
    Khada staggeringly stood up and laugh at the man's response and responded "Die from the likes of you!?" he took a moment to spit out blood and continued with his statement "Don't make me laugh this is just a warm up you should be thankful you haven't died yet.".

As Khada point the sword directly to the Horseman and looking at him straight to the eye signaling a challenge as the cat ready his stance for a sword throw directed to the rider himself and said "you better damn hope this misses your eyes." as the cat saw the world slow down and the background seemed to fade in darkness only his target remains in the black-pitch area he saw and took steady breathes while the rider makes his move waiting for that right moment.

Rock-Scar likes this.
  12. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Desta looked forward as she barely catches Darek's words in her ears as she speaks loud enough for her men to hear,"Champion or not, it is just a single soul with the command of others whom wishes harm to those you care for," as she then noticed the creature having pointed at her,"I have full experience in fighting men such as him... as my former commander was Amarion of the Free Knights of Acre, now Commander of the forces of Riyadh. Heavy armor and weapons have their drawbacks sacrificing mobility and vision for strength n power. I shall step to the front, have the men follow behind me as his does," as the black as pitch lioness smirks, shaking her head a bit to loosen up, causing her medal of St. Moses the Black to jingle slightly. "Keep mobile... shields n swords to the front, pikes n spears a row behind at our core, archers to our flanks. Let's keep mobile n light in face of his "challenge" as Desta moves to the front of her men, pointing her khopesh at the gentleman in return. "Strike fast as lightning, as mobile and agile as the dust devil and agitate thrice as badly as we stay out of their reach! Shame we have no sabertigers.. or this would be a cakewalk with our archers...."

"DO NOT FEAR! For fear is the mind killer.." as she speaks louder for her men to hear,"It is the little death that will bring out total obliteration! FACE YOUR FEAR, PERMIT IT TO PASS OVER YOU AND THROUGH YOU! When it is gone past, you will turn to your own vision and see it's path.. where fear is gone, there will be nothing to stop you! WE WILL BE ALL THAT REMAIN!" as she roars out the final word,"BATALLION! FOR~WARD 'ARCH!"

Loke and Rock-Scar like this.
  13. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    A serious Scarrn keeps his eyes on the horizon as Iggy and the archers banter together, focused on the oncoming siege towers. The old badger then notices a battered Loke charging towards what appears to be an enemy captain on the battlefield... and his eyes widen when he sees a group of enemy knights looping around to flank him from the side. "Fer the love of... can't leave that runt alone fer a second!" Scarrn thinks to himself while gripping the bomb he kept for himself. While old badger may not have the throwing distance to take down a siege tower when compared to the arrows, the old badger hopes he has enough strength to hurl that bomb at the oncoming ground troops.

As the arches fire their explosive arrows at the siege towers, Scarrn will throw his bomb at the enemy riders racing towards Loke, hoping to keep the wolf's fight one-on-one.

"Alright boys! Lets dirty up this playground and show 'em what REAL firepower looks like! On my mark! Reeeeeeeeady... "

"...steeeeeeeeeeeeady..."

"...FIRE!!!"

Loke likes this.
  14. Greybow

Greybow Aroo?

The male least weasel can only grin from the foilage.

"Desta and her theatrics.. let's see how much it'll piss em off.. " as he grins from ear to ear,"The shit eating wolf can croak for all I give a damn for what he did to mah lass...."

"Teague..." a fox comments,"Commander Tasks told you to stay in the valley. She'll pin your pelt to the wall!"

"Like hell she is, I owe her a lot n my feelings tells me she is gonna need it. " as he gets close to the edge of the foilage. "Wait til she sinks em in like the lover she is... and we'll nail em from behind!"

"Damn opportunistic weasel..." The fox groans.

"Better to follow him n be alive than dead in a ditch, Freddie" as a Stoat laughs at the vulpine.

Rock-Scar likes this.
  15. Loke

Loke King of Kings

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Just believe in me
    THE WHITE WING GUILD RP CLOSES ITS DOORS

Well, it was a fun ride.
    Believe it or not coming up with words to say this isn't easy but harder it was to take the step and decide that leaving you hanging was way more rude than just delaying another update that was never gonna come.
    I'm back at school and in my final semesters, which means that all my effort is directed towards my studies and real life stuff we all gotta deal with.
    I'm terribly sorry to come today just to thank you all for believing once again in the Wild Kingdoms legacy and in me to handle this task of bringing you an enjoyable experience to play.
    I need to be honest with you and tell you that aside from a comeback for me to the RP leagues this game was a test for me to create different characters that I'm not familiar with and handling them as well as a test of my writing skills in order to apply them into my upcoming novel "Doce Vidas" (twelve lives)
    With this and a heartful apology and a big THANK YOU I seal this RP for now in hope that it can come back one day as well as you.
    THANK YOU FOR PLAYING
    With love.
    León Johannes Rey. Aka. Loke

16. Rock-Scar

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    No worries, Loke. School always comes first, man (final semesters are always crazy). Kick ass with your studies and let us know once your schedule frees up (Scarrn is always ready to continue the fight). :)

Darth Dies and Loke like this.
  17. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

Good luck with school m8. We'll wait...well I hope It's a We..
    Anyway. I'll always be ready for the great return.

*raises a cup of Ale with Scarnn*

Here's to you and to good fortune and to the Return of the White Wing Guild.

PS sorry for being a pain in the back M8

Loke and Rock-Scar like this.
  18. Zoie Falcona

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Well, thanks for the fun! I will just take it that champion is a narcoleptic and was an easy victory! :P