1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

What's your current mood?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sussoloc, Oct 28, 2011.

1. happyguy1

happyguy1 Katbox Forum Member

Kinda shocked I got a 100% on project 5 in my C++ class which came as a surprise because I really felt like I didn't do well on the flowchart for that one.

2. Zoie Falcona

Zoie Falcona Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Support ALS research
    Really pissed. A lil 2nd grader from a religious family decided to tell MY daughter the truth of where her presents come from on Christmas.... which really upset my girl...

Grey then had to explain the facts behind St. Nicholas, of why the tradition continues, and a clip from Charlie Brown Christmas of why that girl wanted to let Zoey in on the truth but could've done it... with a lot more tact and less mean.

Fuck My Life.... dreading tomorrow cause I know Zoey has the tendency to tell everybody everything....

3. lucky

lucky Katbox Forum Member

someonekillmenow... not really but full time job plus college plus flight school sucks...

4. happyguy1

Really that's messed up on so many levels. Someone should have a talk with that kid and maybe the parents to on the important's of respecting other people's beliefs.

5. PVNIC!

PVNIC! New Member

Personal Text:
    Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
    Bored. That's my current mood.

6. Ironfoot

Ironfoot Prime Minister of Fun!

Home Page:
    I have spent so much, so much time reminding my kids not to tell people the "secret" behind Santa.

7. DemonGirlPixie

DemonGirlPixie Katbox Forum Member

A little bit worried about the whole issue about the net neutrality.. I'm sure ppl have seen it on youtube. The dumbass guy from the FCC? *sigh* from what I understand if net neutrality goes away were all up shit creek without a paddle. I can't pay more for the internet just to go here and have to pay $5 and then go over to this site and pay $5 and then go here to catch up on what my friends are doing and see if everythings ok and pay $5. If I'm not able to get back on here before "If" the net goes to hell I just want everyone to know that I really miss getting to get on here and chatting, role playing, playing on mmorpg when and if I'm able to. I know I dont really know anyone on here and no one really knows me but still I dont wanna lose anyone on here or any other sites I'm on. I just wanted to say that before "If' that happen. *chibi hugs* I hope we will be alright here. I really miss you all!

8. PVNIC!

PVNIC! New Member

Personal Text:
    Not only that, but businesses will go belly up, the news will be slow, riots will start, and people will lose their fucking minds. If it does pass, I'll slap that bastard back into the 90s.

9. Ironfoot

Ironfoot Prime Minister of Fun!

Home Page:
    It's Hannukah, time for celebration and fried food.

10. PVNIC!

PVNIC! New Member

Personal Text:
    I'm not Jewish, but man I love the food!

11. Borderwolf

Borderwolf Katbox Forum Member

Personal Text:
    Wise, witty, wolf.
    Great, got back from seeing Star Wars: The Last Jedi, I'll just say that it was awesome. Do stay for a special message in the end credits if you go see it.

I'm not Jewish, but the food is good.

12. PVNIC!

PVNIC! New Member

Personal Text:
    I'm mostly... Confused? The thing is that I have mental illnesses that fucks up my social interactions with other people. I get to excited and make the other person want to stay away from me. Another part is that I'll say things that I don't mean to say and fuck up any chances of having friends. I'm usually okay when I'm on my medication, but I'm a different book when I'm off. I'm currently off of it and I'm having a hard time going through with it. My mom refuses to let me take money out of the funds for school so I can buy my medicine. And I haven't worked for weeks and I don't get paid until a few days before Christmas. Life sucks most of the time, but that's my mood. Confused and irritated...

13. Falc

Falc not my words Gallery Volunteer

Contemplative. I think we as a species tend to forget that we're animals and however much we believe we're distanced from them, we still have instincts. I've also noticed that I keep getting really philosophical when I've had very little sleep.

First post the year, yay~

14. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    A tad ashamed.

I have a cold, it seems, and apparently, the "man-flu" meme is true. I've become a horrid, whiny, baby even tho it really isn't all that bad. I never noticed if I was this bad about it before I got married, but I sure noticed it this time. My wife should be granted Saint status by the church for putting up with me.

15. White Tiger

White Tiger Swiggity swooty. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Global Moderator

Anxious and burned out.

I've been helping pack for a move for the last few weeks, and we're finally coming to the end of it. Even though we're almost done, I am not crazy about leaving California -- even though it's going to be significantly cheaper to live elsewhere.

16. happyguy1

worried I'm not looking forward to the math class that I have to take this semester.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 10:39 PM