What's your current mood?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Really pissed. A lil 2nd grader from a religious family decided to tell MY daughter the truth of where her presents come from on Christmas.... which really upset my girl...

Grey then had to explain the facts behind St. Nicholas, of why the tradition continues, and a clip from Charlie Brown Christmas of why that girl wanted to let Zoey in on the truth but could've done it... with a lot more tact and less mean.

Fuck My Life.... dreading tomorrow cause I know Zoey has the tendency to tell everybody everything....

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
Really pissed. A lil 2nd grader from a religious family decided to tell MY daughter the truth of where her presents come from on Christmas.... which really upset my girl...

Grey then had to explain the facts behind St. Nicholas, of why the tradition continues, and a clip from Charlie Brown Christmas of why that girl wanted to let Zoey in on the truth but could've done it... with a lot more tact and less mean.

Fuck My Life.... dreading tomorrow cause I know Zoey has the tendency to tell everybody everything....
Really that's messed up on so many levels. Someone should have a talk with that kid and maybe the parents to on the important's of respecting other people's beliefs.

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com

I have spent so much, so much time reminding my kids not to tell people the "secret" behind Santa.

A little bit worried about the whole issue about the net neutrality.. I'm sure ppl have seen it on youtube. The dumbass guy from the FCC? *sigh* from what I understand if net neutrality goes away were all up shit creek without a paddle. I can't pay more for the internet just to go here and have to pay $5 and then go over to this site and pay $5 and then go here to catch up on what my friends are doing and see if everythings ok and pay $5. If I'm not able to get back on here before "If" the net goes to hell I just want everyone to know that I really miss getting to get on here and chatting, role playing, playing on mmorpg when and if I'm able to. I know I dont really know anyone on here and no one really knows me but still I dont wanna lose anyone on here or any other sites I'm on. I just wanted to say that before "If' that happen. *chibi hugs* I hope we will be alright here. I really miss you all!

PVNIC!

Dec 9, 2017
Personal Text
Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
A little bit worried about the whole issue about the net neutrality.. I'm sure ppl have seen it on youtube. The dumbass guy from the FCC? *sigh* from what I understand if net neutrality goes away were all up shit creek without a paddle. I can't pay more for the internet just to go here and have to pay $5 and then go over to this site and pay $5 and then go here to catch up on what my friends are doing and see if everythings ok and pay $5. If I'm not able to get back on here before "If" the net goes to hell I just want everyone to know that I really miss getting to get on here and chatting, role playing, playing on mmorpg when and if I'm able to. I know I dont really know anyone on here and no one really knows me but still I dont wanna lose anyone on here or any other sites I'm on. I just wanted to say that before "If' that happen. *chibi hugs* I hope we will be alright here. I really miss you all!
Not only that, but businesses will go belly up, the news will be slow, riots will start, and people will lose their fucking minds. If it does pass, I'll slap that bastard back into the 90s.

PVNIC!

Dec 9, 2017
Personal Text
Add On Discord: PVNIC!7548
I'm mostly... Confused? The thing is that I have mental illnesses that fucks up my social interactions with other people. I get to excited and make the other person want to stay away from me. Another part is that I'll say things that I don't mean to say and fuck up any chances of having friends. I'm usually okay when I'm on my medication, but I'm a different book when I'm off. I'm currently off of it and I'm having a hard time going through with it. My mom refuses to let me take money out of the funds for school so I can buy my medicine. And I haven't worked for weeks and I don't get paid until a few days before Christmas. Life sucks most of the time, but that's my mood. Confused and irritated...

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Contemplative. I think we as a species tend to forget that we're animals and however much we believe we're distanced from them, we still have instincts. I've also noticed that I keep getting really philosophical when I've had very little sleep.

First post the year, yay~

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
A tad ashamed.

I have a cold, it seems, and apparently, the "man-flu" meme is true. I've become a horrid, whiny, baby even tho it really isn't all that bad. I never noticed if I was this bad about it before I got married, but I sure noticed it this time. My wife should be granted Saint status by the church for putting up with me.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Anxious and burned out.

I've been helping pack for a move for the last few weeks, and we're finally coming to the end of it. Even though we're almost done, I am not crazy about leaving California -- even though it's going to be significantly cheaper to live elsewhere.

Borderwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oregon
Personal Text
Wise, witty, wolf.
Mixed. Slightly angry that the company I work for has caused someone new to quit just a few weeks since they finished training to be a janitor. Which means the cleaning crew I'm a part of is going to be short handed and some people will have to clean not only the route they are giving, but will have to help with parts of another route. I'm also anxious for the forth season of Star Wars Rebels to start. Just finished watched the Blu-ray of seasons one, two, and three. Very interesting series.

Zoie Falcona

Wild Kingdoms Dungeon Mistress
May 29, 2008
Home
zoiefalcona.deviantart.com
Personal Text
Support ALS research
Got thrown under the bus at work and was released from my teaching contract. Thankfully was being trained to work in child play therapy (working on gross and fine motor skills, speech, and social interaction) so hope to push through n get clients!

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
I am delighted that I am finally able to get online, after spending a good week or so reduced to using my phone.

We're still unboxing and putting stuff away in our new house, but being able to set my computer back up is a small comfort in an otherwise foreign place.