What's your current mood?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

lucky

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 4, 2009
I worked alot of extra hours, sold alot of personal belongings, and lost alot of sleep. Just so I could buy a jeep. I am so freakin happy at this point! finally have a vehicle with AC!

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Anxious, I suppose. I'm trying to make an effort to hang out with people I haven't seen in forever and it's been going alright for the most part. But, when it comes down to one person, I keep saying that I'll message her and see if she wants to hang out, but I wind up never doing it. We're still friends, but I don't know if there's anything more to it. At the very least, if we could just hang out again every now and then, I'd be happy with that. But we've only communicated indirectly through each other's posts on facebook. We don't have each other's numbers. And it's been about five years since we last saw each other in person. A friend of mine and my sister say that I should just message her and see if she wants to hang out or grab a bite to eat sometime, but I psyche myself out whenever I try to send a message.

I'm an awkward person. I don't understand jokes and I can't always tell if something is sarcastic. I have problems saying what's on my mind or how I feel about things. Nothing interesting or good happens in my life. There's nothing to like about me. I don't even know if when we hung out, if she legitimately liked me or it was just that we were both drunk. Besides all of that, wouldn't be weird to suddenly get messaged by someone you haven't seen in half a decade asking to hang out?

I'm pretty useless at this stuff.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Kinda sad. Watched the end of the worlds end anime. Cried a little.
I have to be careful of those sorts of anime. After watching the anime, "Canvas 2", I was in a severe depression for 2 weeks and had continuing nightmares for a month afterward.

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Yeah, it's always good to have something much more lighthearted to watch after something like that. Way back when I watched Air, I didn't have anything like that to watch and I was just depressed for the longest time.

I'd suggest watching Sweetness and Lightning. It's good and cheerful and adorable.

Ironfoot

Prime Minister of Fun!
Jul 7, 2010
ironfootkb.deviantart.com
Yeah, it's always good to have something much more lighthearted to watch after something like that. Way back when I watched Air, I didn't have anything like that to watch and I was just depressed for the longest time.

I'd suggest watching Sweetness and Lightning. It's good and cheerful and adorable.
Is into on funimatipn? I'm watching royal tutor which is at least tonally different. It's like I watched dragon maid after gunslinger girl. Just need to cleanse my palette some. That said, this one is really sticking with me. The music was just so haunting.

Last edited:

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Is into on funimatipn? I'm watching royal tutor which is at least tonally different. It's like I watched dragon maid after gunslinger girl. Just need to cleanse my palette some. That said, this one is really sticking with me. The music was just so haunting.
It's actually on crunchyroll, if I remember correctly.

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
The amount of anger I have swelling within me right now is about to boil over. I'm no math guru and yet my C++ professor expects me to somehow magically become one based on her instructions for the current project. I swear to god this software development class is becoming more difficult and less enjoyable by the day. I don't have the time or patience for this kind of horseshit.

Last edited:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
Mildly annoyed, but in an almost-but-not-quite pleasant way

My brother came back from shopping and as he was parking in the driveway, the right front tire went totally flat and came off the rim. No choice but to change it. However... using all available tools... we can't get the lug nuts loose. So, now I have no way to get to work, since my brothers car is also currently out of commission with a leaky fuel pump. Which means I get an extra night off. Mixed emotions on that.

wrytergirl

Katbox Forum Member
Jul 23, 2008
Sioux Falls
www.furaffinity.net
A bit annoyed. Hours got cut at work again, so I've only got 16 hours for this work week. Only working 3 days, and I have 4 days off in a row. So much free time...well, there's still the art I can do.. At least it wasn't as bad as last week...I only had 13 hours then.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
A bit annoyed. Hours got cut at work again, so I've only got 16 hours for this work week. Only working 3 days, and I have 4 days off in a row. So much free time...well, there's still the art I can do.. At least it wasn't as bad as last week...I only had 13 hours then.
Still going through that myself for the past few weeks. At least next week I'll be back to semi-normal hours.

Borderwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oregon
Personal Text
Wise, witty, wolf.
Slightly down. Co-worker at work being snotty at me ( and a few other people ), so we will be very glad when she goes on vacation in a few days.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
Conflicted. Got a new Galaxy S8+ phone because of adding my wife to my account, which is kinda nice, but having to set everything up is such a pain #firstworldproblems