What's your current mood?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Borderwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oregon
Personal Text
Wise, witty, wolf.
I'm absolutely devastated my granddad passed away early this morning.
Sorry for your loss.

My mood is excited because of the solar eclipse happing TODAY! As of this post the Sun is 33% covered by the Moon. Total coverage well 99.6% covered is about 38 minutes away. This is the second that I have seen.

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
Again, I'm in a mood that I don't quite have words for. I was recently messaged on facebook by the one girl in my life that I loved and it kind of gave me some hope that maybe, just maybe, I could start talking to her again. Nothing really happened between us, other than our lives took us opposite way, and I mean that quite literally. We moved in opposite directions of each other. She more or less knows how I feel, but I don't know if she felt the same, or if she did, if she still does. I've missed her for a long time and I'm going to try to visit her if it works out Friday. If nothing else, just so I can see a friend that I haven't seen in years.

I don't want to get my hopes up, because it's been almost five years. And while I think I've come to terms, I've made no efforts into getting into a relationship since then. And a lot has changed since then, at least for me. I've dropped out of school, I realized that I like guys just as well as girls (even so, if I can be with her, that's all I'll ever want), my health has generally gotten worse. Even if we did feel the same for each other back then but the both of us were too afraid of commitment, if we started seeing each other again, would we feel the same?

I dunno, I guess this would be melancholy?

Apr 2, 2008
NC
After 9 years of working for Marco's, I resigned my position as GM due to the fact I was having increased anxiety attacks and dizzy spells that caused me to get into a near accident on the way to work Sunday, let alone a nasty fall right into the dough rack at work that I still have a pretty massive bruise on my right arm for. They left the door open for me to come back.. but right now, I gotta take care of myself. when I'm pulling near 70ish hours in 5 days of work since February, let alone various stressors that my close friends and family know.. I needed to walk away before I broke down completely, hurt someone/others, etc.

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
'Dumbfounded' may be the best word to describe my mood.

Today was expected to be somewhat somber because it's the third birthday of mother's, since she passed away back in 2014. However, like something straight out of a storybook, we get a phone call from my dad's attorney, and he tells us that we won the court case regarding my mother's medical bills. This is a huge deal for my family and me because it means that my dad's former employer and the health insurance company are going to be legally bound to pay my mother's medical expenses.

It's poetic and bittersweet that the court's decision came on her birthday, but it feels good knowing it will work out.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Excited.

It's a little rough to feel excited, with all the bad things going on all over, but I'm excited anyway. Because tomorrow is the day I get married!! Which still feels a bit surreal. I'll be 51 years old in 3 months and here I am getting married for the first time, to a lady that is 15 years younger than I, and after dating for less than 5 months. My mind is still trying to catch up!

happyguy1

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 22, 2010
Maryland, United States
Don't give up!! You can doooo eeeettt!!!
You can do it my friend. Don't give up.
Thank you Hoppy and Borderwolf after talking to my professor about this issue I was able to clear up a what can only be described as a misunderstanding on my part. We are not expected to know any trigonometry for this language I just got a little on edge when I came across sin(x), cos(x), and tan(x) operators being referenced in chapter 3 of my C++ textbook.