What are you up to?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Wolfey

Logical Lupus
Apr 21, 2007
Kittanning, PA, USA
wolfey.sillydog.org
Personal Text
That's not what I meant...
Lurking on the forums, as usual. Perhaps I should change my title to "Lurking Lupus"? :P
----------------------------------------
If anyone was wondering: I never left. To be honest, I have tried (and continue to try) to visit here at least once a day...but I did stop posting here for a period of time. According to the forum software, the last post I made (until now) was in the "Official B-Day List" topic...on January 1, 2017.

(I wrote this post almost a week ago, and had planned to use the forum's post-scheduling function to have it appear exactly two years from the date [and time] of that post. Unfortunately, unless I missed something, that function no longer seems to be available...so I tried to post it as close to that time as I possibly could. Also, on this forum, I'll be using emoticons until further notice: smileys no longer appear to be functional, and [most] emojis are simply being removed when previewing my post :/ )
----------------------------------------
As part of a New Year's resolution — which I mentioned in my (next-to-)last Twitter post for 2018 — I'm going to try and post more often, both here and elsewhere. Considering how little I've posted over the past two years, that shouldn't be too hard for me to accomplish ;P

Also: since — in my time zone — it's still the first of January:

Happy New Year!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Just beat the Resident Evil 2 1-Shot demo. Sadly, they only let you play it for 30 minutes before the demo locks itself. And while I beat it in over 13 minutes, the end of demo trailer eats up your time, so I only have 10 and a half minutes remaining.