What are you up to?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Random observation about Match.com :

Last week was the one year anniversary of when I signed up for Match.com. I had paid for a 1 year subscription, but it hasn't been working well, so I've let the subscription end. My observation is this: When I was still subscribed I would generally get a dozen views/likes on my profile in a week. Mostly it was less than that. However, now that I let my subscription end, I'm being notified that my profile is getting close to TWO DOZEN views/likes... every DAY. Of course, because I am no longer subscribed I can't see the profiles of whoever these people are. I would need to pay for the subscription for that. Just seems a little curious, to me.

Feb 29, 2012
Today I have learned that the vast majority of people play monopoly wrong, how to actually play it, and how much faster and strategic the game is when played correctly.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
I just got back from a Christmas party. We mostly spent the time playing Cards Against Humanity. Got a Marvel Select Deadpool figure, an extra Nether Strider for my Super Dungeon Explore set, and an all metal model kit of Megatron.
[doublepost=1482213823,1482118765][/doublepost]A few pictures I just scanned in for coloring...
Legion preview.png
Manticore preview.png

Meijin_Sigma

Katbox Forum Member
Mar 21, 2016
Finally! got a new member on the big project, getting stoked about start up and making plans for progress!
[doublepost=1482640057,1482639788][/doublepost]
I just got back from a Christmas party. We mostly spent the time playing Cards Against Humanity. Got a Marvel Select Deadpool figure, an extra Nether Strider for my Super Dungeon Explore set, and an all metal model kit of Megatron.
[doublepost=1482213823,1482118765][/doublepost]A few pictures I just scanned in for coloring...
View attachment 4911
View attachment 4912
can't wait to see who it turns out

Meijin_Sigma

Katbox Forum Member
Mar 21, 2016
Still wouldn't mind some more help for the projects and nearly ready to start revealing the two (maybe) KB fan projects too, I hope. Currently, I got to ask for certain permissions from members here, which I believe everyone will love once fully completed.

16kindelbergerry

Galactic Traveller
May 16, 2016
Personal Text
TBD
I (finally!) got my package from Britain. containing the core rulebook for the sci-fi miniatures game Firestorm Armada, along with the Aquan Battlecruiser and Cruiser squadron kits.

Now I need to figure out how to assemble and paint them. And find a group of Firestorm players to try it out with.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Posted a video to Youtube, looked up some public domain stuff for another video I plan to shoot later, listed a bunch of Kamen Rider stuff on eBay (and spent a good hour and a half looking up correct spelling on names), did some work on some art, and now I wait for a livestream from a gaming Youtube channel to start.

Pretty sure @Hoppy will want to see the video I'm planning to shoot. It all depends on when UPS shows up tomorrow.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Well, since I just finished shooting the video, here's a preview.
Oh.... I had to break out my dirty-old-man laugh for this :P
[doublepost=1486242439,1486242402][/doublepost]
Just getting back on here, I seen that lost pause was talking about the web comic on youtube! wonder if he'll join the forum?? headed into work I'm really glad the forum is back up I've missed everyone ALOT!!!! *chibi hugs*
WELCOME BACK!!!

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Taking time off Discord for a bit. One of the servers has gotten... less fun. I also have someone asking about commissions on my FA page, and another person who wanted to take one of my adopts for free.