What are you up to?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Feb 29, 2012
Job hunting is going poorly. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a master's degree? Or why entry level positions refuse to train new people and require years of previous work experience in that field?

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I'll be spending the weekend at what-khan , a yearly game convention I've been going to for longer than some of you have been alive.

....damn....I just made myself feel really old....

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Finished making more characters to sell them in character adopt auctions. A werewolf and a neko witch. The werewolf already has a $10 bid on it.

I'll give the links to them if anyone want to see them.

Last edited:

Urien Lævateinn

Knight- Errant
Feb 29, 2012
So after being "approved" and waiting so long. I don't think the government is planning on paying me a single penny for unemployment. I have a prepaid card but it says all my information is wrong and have to personally deliver it and all kinds of loops I have to jump through.

I have no idea how long I can keep myself afloat with my reserve money. No one wants to hire me because of my mental illnesses, both unemployment and disability are a bust, I honestly believe society wants me to suffer.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Well, I managed to get a preorder in for Super Dungeon Legends right before the cutoff date, and had some cash left over to buy a copy of the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. The book was on sale for 30% off, but it was out of stock, so I'm on the waiting list for it.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Diced up a whole lot of hot peppers today from the garden. Some I'm drying on the dehydrator, mostly those that were still pretty green. The rest I'm using to make a batch of hot pepper jelly. Still got a case of the ol' burning fingers too for my efforts despite wearing gloves but it's not too bad.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Wel, I hope it will all go well then.

I'm probably living in the geographically safest region ever. XD

Anyway, quite busy these days! I'm starting to work more with digital stuff in university and learning to use stuff like after effects. This is very difficult, and I wonder how most comic artists choose to use digital media. Sure, you get to erase stuff, but I'm taking the brutal simplicity and elegance (do the line right. End of story.) of brush on paper over it any day.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Finally got to watch Akira. It's an okay movie, but nothing super special by today's standards. But I can see it's appeal, since I can see how it would be groundbreaking back when it first came out.

Wolfey

Logical Lupus
Apr 21, 2007
Kittanning, PA, USA
wolfey.sillydog.org
Personal Text
That's not what I meant...
Testing out the forums' recently-implemented "Schedule" feature. Let's see how it works...
  • [Test #1]
    Scheduling a New Post: (Success)

• [Test #2]
    Rescheduling an Existing Post (Future "Schedule Time"): (Success)

• [Test #3]
    Rescheduling an Existing Post (Past "Schedule Time"): (Failure)
[hr][/hr]
  • EDIT #1 (2016/11/19): Added an additional test to the list; modified the list item for "Test #1" to include the result for that test; modified the list item for "Test #2" to indicate that it is scheduled for a date/time in the future, and that its test is now in progress.

• EDIT #2 (2016/11/20): Modified the list items for "Test #2" and "Test #3" to include the results for their respective tests; modified the list items for "Test #2" and "Test #3" to indicate that they are for rescheduling posts (since the post had already been scheduled, in "Test #1").

Last edited:

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Thanks to a sudden burst of winter chill many houses are dealing with infestations from various insects. It's annoying and unsanitary.
It's freezing cold around here, but all we got so far is rain. Sure, we got some snow, but the ground is too warm for it to stick around long.

We were to have snow this weekend, but the forecast now say more rain.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
I have decided to destroy my gaming PC. I'll take out all the pieces worth keeping and smash the rest with my big axe (the one to split larger logs and can be used as a sledgehammer).
And then the curse shall find an end.

(more seriously though I do plan to destroy it. I'm afraid of doing anything on that machine as anything can cause new problems. I tried to install After Effects, and the consequences are: After Effects doesn't work, I get error messages every thirty seconds, and there are some other things. That is how it works out every second time I install something on it. I will never buy an Acer ever again.)

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Finished recording a v-log video about Kickstarter projects, with a third of it being a rant about a certain project which was to me what Mighty No. 9 was to others. Expect that at least Mighty No. 9 got released, whereas this project was "suspended".

Took almost 2 hours to script the video, since my computer decided to shut itself off without warning. Nearly lost all my work. Recording the video was another half hour, and a good 45 minutes editing. Now I'm just waiting for it to format the video before going to bed. I'll upload it to Youtube in the morning.
[doublepost=1480991315,1480667164][/doublepost]Threw something up on eBay. It's just been sitting on my shelf for years.