What are you up to?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Pontius

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 21, 2007
Maryland
We have a "What is your current mood" and "What are you currently listening to" thread, so I figured we might as well go for all three and include a "What are you up to?" thread.

Me? Trying to get the laptop working properly so I can play Deus Ex again. Ever since I took the update yesterday - right after I played DE for the first time in years - its been grinding to a halt or forcing a shut-down about five minutes in to every activation. I am not getting amused by this. It's like the Laptop's taunting me, goading me into anger.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
[quote author=Jack McSlay link=topic=5494.msg141264#msg141264 date=1272048062]
Building an arcade machine
[/quote]

Wow, that sounds cool :gleeNekoNekonny:
Post some pictures, will ya? :XDNekoNekonny:

As for me, I'm just wondering about if I should switch jobs or not.
And If I should go to Disney this weekend :heartNekoNekonny:

Putting the finishing touches on a Steam-Punk story I was asked to write for a friend.

Drinking a tylenol, and advil cocktail to dull the pain in my wrist and head after spending three hours typing... How the hell do you artists put up with the constant wrist pain!? I can hardly imagine how much it must hurt after spending three straight days on a piece.

Listening to Steam-Punk music that my sister sent me to get me into the "Mood" for writing the story I mentioned earlier.

And Re-doing another MJOLNR armor texture for Fallout 3, as well as rigging a few weapons (MA5C, Magnum, Shotgun, and Rocket Launcher) for the Underground.

Speaking of, clearing out my inbox on the underground... I liked it better when people had to choose which Admin to PM for approval...

Captain Video

Frontier Psychiatrist
Gallery Volunteer
Sep 4, 2009
Partially Submerged Boat
ourworld.katbox.net
Personal Text
"No man can eat fifty Faberge eggs!"
[quote author=Edwin R. Shy link=topic=5494.msg141347#msg141347 date=1272087308]
Just thinking of how to restart my OC`s story while listening to my music
[/quote]

You have an OC? I thought you were the Warden from Superjail.