What are you playing?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
M

mrkelly22

Y'know, since we've got a "What are you listening to?" and a "What are you up to?" thread, and given the number of people here who play computer and/or video games, why not a "What are you playing?" thread? Inspired by Soulkat's announcement that's he's in the Cataclysm beta (maybe he'll post his experiences? I'm sure I'm not the only one interested here).

To get the ball rolling, I'm enjoying a nice long playthrough of Medieval II: Total War. Not the best game in the series, but still fun every now and then.

ZuperToad

Dec 6, 2008
Missouri
Trying to play Runescape and Lost Planet 2. Don't kill me on the Runescape one, just really bored. And Lost Planet can be pretty hard when your teammate can't stop falling off platforms in space :pointsNekoNekonny:

ZuperToad

Dec 6, 2008
Missouri
[quote author=Genesis Monk link=topic=5950.msg150153#msg150153 date=1278127722]
Red Dead Redemption.

Best. Game. EVER.

(Though that is speaking as a Texan, so it might be a biased viewpoint)
[/quote]
Love the game, hate the racist quotes :dropNekoNekonny:

Apr 23, 2008
Monster Hunter Tri. Name: Crimson, ID #KT9Q92, HR-33. Wii Friend #: 2690 1400 2873 4139, HomeBase. :fireAlsadia:

Let the hunt begin! Cha-Cha! :killerAlsadia:

Omega Wolf J

The Mother Wolf
Apr 26, 2009
Bremerton, WA.
www.furaffinity.net
Personal Text
Lady Ambar's Stalker
*smiles* :gleeAmbar:
Now this is one I would have to update often, I play lots of games. Wheee! for adult A.D.D.
For the last day or two I have been playing through Secret of Evermore on my SNES emulator, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on my GBA emulator.

Sep 21, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
[quote author=Omega Wolf J link=topic=5950.msg150158#msg150158 date=1278129018]
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on my GBA emulator.
[/quote]I have that game, but I didn't complete all of the missions.

Armored Core Last Raven. Three parts left to find before I get the full 136% completion.
EDIT: And so far! It's only taken me six years!

Team Fortress 2 (PS3). Pyro/Sniper for hire.
EDIT: Also Spy now...

Borderlands (PS3). Trying to find one of every type of gun... Wish me luck...
EDIT: according to unofficial sources; I've got somewhere in the neighbourhood of one-hundred-million left to go...

Fallout 3 (PC). Still working on Toxa's Halo armor mod.
EDIT: PIXEL, BY PIXEL, BY BLOODY PIXEL!

Soon to be; Dead Space 2, and Section 8 (Both PS3).

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Tales of Symphonia 2...for the third time. My boredom clearly got the better of me. I mean...I have to level those monsters up to level 200. Clearly I just want to see how much my Super Saiyan Bear can hit for. He's been doing 10k for a while now.

purefox

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 23, 2009
thepuregamer.deviantart.com
Been playing various games via emulation, including FF9, Dragon Warrior 7, Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart, Seiken Densetsu 3 and Digimon World 2-3.

I also got Deadly Premonition last week and my parents got me RDR, and now that I'm home for the summer, I can play them. :gleeNekonny:

M

mrkelly22

Started a new playthrough of Mass Effect, one of my favorite games of all time. Sadly, I haven't played it since 2008. Time to fix that...

I'm also playing through Mass Effect again. But for the first time, I'm using Guy-Shep and I'm HATING IT. Maybe it's because I dig strong women (and if they shoot people in the face, all the better. :gleeVelia:)but Fem-Shep makes sense to me. I'm a little past the half-way point in the game. I thought by now I'd have gotten used to John Shepard, but in the back of my mind a little voice is screaming, "Who IS this guy?! Where's the real Shepard?!" as I play. But if I want to get into Tali's enviro-suit I gotta stay the course.