What are you playing: MK II

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Path of Exile
This is what Diablo 3 should have been.
I'm rather addicted to it,atm.

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Playing a little known arcade game called Metamorphic Force. No, I have NOT been drinking!

Just watched some video of that. The sprite animations remind me of Xmen, even down to attacking downed enemies and the Panther Man's dash attack.

Then again, it's a Konami arcade game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1440139691,1432361589][/DOUBLEPOST]Been playing the recently released Shadowrun: Hong Kong. The game starts off with you looking for your foster father, who is asking for your help. As you would expect, it all goes to hell from there. You get a hit out on you, labeled as a terrorist with no explanation, your brother's friend ends up dead, and now you have to clear your name, find out what happened to your foster father, and what he got himself into.

Oh, and the fact that you have to erase your SIN before you do anything kind of puts a damper on things, not to mention your brother is a Lone Star officer... or at least was.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Just finished the fifth Phoenix Wright game (on 3DS). Was pretty awesome. ^^

Made the 7-hours bus ride on the way back from Prag much nicer.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Mario 64 is still fun, and having tried many other games since I even more impressed by it.

THE CONTROLS ARE SO PRECIIIIIIISE THE CAMERA ACTUALLY ISN'T A FATASS NEVER MOOOOOOOVING YEEEEEEEEEES (looking at you, Monster Hunter. The game where you need three tumbs: two for playing, one for the slowest camera in the world.)

Thelordoflemonz

Katbox Forum Member
Oct 24, 2014
Picked up Batman: Arkham Knight a few days ago and that's been taking up most of my gaming time, and even though there seems to be a ridiculous amount of focus on the Batmobile, it's at least a fun game mechanic that doesn't annoy me.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Well, got myself stuck in a bit of a situation in Shadowrun: Hong Kong. Was investigating a series of murders, but as I did, there were things that just seemed... off. First, there was a disappearance that was never mentioned. Investigating that lead me to believe it was related. There was also police activity in the area, which also was very suspicious, since police are normally chased off. Not to mention the area was taken over by a gang, under the protection of the neighborhood leaders. I feel like there's more I'm missing here, but we did find the killer. Turns out he was an assassin (who was also a ghoul) hired by the leaders to assassinate one of their members, then they didn't pay him off, so he started killing them one by one.

The problem is that I have to convince the security officers about this, and I don't have enough to do that it seems. Ended up either having to kill the assassin, or fight the neighborhood leaders. Going to try and get by bioware skill up higher first before trying this mission again.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Finished the free Shovel Knight DLC Plague of shadow.

It's really good. I found there to be one small issue: Shovel Knight is quite simple in its controls, Plague of Shadow is much more complex, with a lot of weapon customization. With the right ones boss battles can be a joke, with the wrong one they can be pretty impossible.
The double-jump + explosion jump takes a bit more effort to really get going. You fly a lot further when you get hit, too.

Other than that, well the levels are still brilliant, you get a whole new story that's very nice, and it's a fun take on the original game, so kuddos.
Oh, AND IT'S A FREE DLC. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Been needing an RTS fix, but my copy of Starcraft II wasn't working (Wings of Liberty, since I don't have any expansions). So I played the demo for Supreme Commander 2 on Steam to see if the game works on my system.

Bought the full game today.

I'm also curious to see how Windows 10 handles games made during the early days of Windows XP, since it says it can run games from older systems. Maybe I can finally get my PC version of House of the Dead running on here.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Playing Mario and Luigi Paperjam. It's pretty dandy. I love the variety of it all, this is an RPG for people with attention deficit essentially. Screw hours of grind! PAPERCRAFT BATTLE!

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Yeah I decided to pass on Fallout 4. Making my comics is more important to me, Bethesda RPGs are gigantic sinkholes for your time.

Falc

Gallery Volunteer
Jun 5, 2013
beyond the dream
I've been playing a lot of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2. It won't be too much longer till I unlock the Musha Gundam and start wrapping up all the various missions that I haven't been doing.

R_Riders

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 8, 2014
I was playing Brutal Doom: Project Brutality but I'm giving that a break, as I'm trying to slowly regain my non-existant confidence in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

But the fact damn neary every player has used me as a punching bag hasn't been much help for confidence. I'd say more but...no.

The Big DF

The Crazy Ice Blue Deer
Mar 30, 2015
Red Deer Alberta
Buddies started playing Killing Floor 2 again, so I'm in there leveling Gunslinger.
Battlefront 2 cause its still one of my favourite games.
Spent 2 hours in Fallout 4, cheated to level 10000, got achievements for it. So average Bethesda Game for ya XD (I am that odd person who hates Bethesda games XP)
Am done with MGS5 cause its the Metal Gear Solid experience i was hoping for XP
And yet another Final Fantasy 13 play through cause I love that game too damn much XP