What are you playing: MK II

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Eradose

Outside contributer, not comunuty member.
Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Been playing a lot of Borderlands 2 on Vita. Just freed Roland from the Raider Stronghold. Now it's time to see what Handsome Jack's next move is, and steal his vault key.

Jul 4, 2012
Virginia
www.peterandcompany.com
Personal Text
Half-frozen Sprite is the sweet nectar of life.
Whitney and I are both hooked on Monster Hunter 4 right now. I even was lucky to snag the special edition MH4 New 3DS system when it came out.

We're both up for taking the hunt online, if anyone else is playing!

R_Riders

Katbox Forum Member
Jan 8, 2014
When I can get a chance, been giving Tekken Tag Tournament a go. While I'm familiar with the series, getting used to this game's particular nuances has been ...not easy. Not helped by my RL situation either, or how I'm trying to get familiar with some character's regarded by some as difficult or even very very hard (Bryan Fury, Steve Fox, though the former I've played since 3, the latter I have some time with).

That and I can't help but notice how my current top characters are either 'neutral' or 'evil', be it Bryan (neutral, chaotic, evil), Bruce Irivin (kinda neutral given he's working with Kazyua), or as of late Dragnov (netural, approaching evil), or Armor King. But that's just an observation of mine.

Given a thread I opened elsewhere...no one else here plays that game or any tekken title here?

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Still on Borderlands 2. Just helped Moxxi flood Jack's construction site, made a counter propaganda video, destroyed all of Jack's statues, and killed his double with a side of pocket watch hacking. And that was all after killing 100 bandits.

Anna's coming for you, Jack. blushanna.gif

Although, there are issues with the Vita version. Sometimes the game will slow down if there's too much going on, causing texture errors, or even a full game crash or freeze. These errors don't happen often, but it's annoying to be in the middle of a mission just to restart it again.

AirlineFood

Katbox Forum Member
May 19, 2014
Somewhere Down Under.
Personal Text
It is really hot in Australia :c
i have succumbed to my previously sated Trackmania addiction.
picked up Smash Melee a while ago, really liking it.
still playing LoL. that will always have a place in my rotation of games.
Waiting with bated breath for GTAV to come to pc (bloody rockstar and their affinity for delays.)

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Playing Resident Evil Revelations 2. Was getting near the end of Episode 3, only to find out I screwed up on the boss half way through the Episode, and I have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN. Not only is Chapter 3 said to be the longest chapter (around 3 to 4 hours, instead of 2), but I have to deal with exploding enemies, laser guided auto guns, invisible enemies, and a boss that might as well be the Tyrant from the first game, only with very low ammo to deal with him.

Eradose

Jun 1, 2009
www.furaffinity.net
Restarted Persona 4 Golden. And I need help. The guide I have been using is overwhelming, not detailing the best way to max out all social links so I can get the true ending, instead listing EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL EVENT. This makes it hard to come up with a plan of attack so I know what events I need to do, and what ones I can put off. Can someone help me find a better guide?

And buying the guide is a no go. The original strategy guide goes for around $70~$12o, and it covers the PS2 version, meaning the content for the Vita port is not covered.
[DOUBLEPOST=1430958333,1430894347][/DOUBLEPOST]Just found a Max Social Link guide. Unfortunately, it only covers what social links to do, and not dungeon strategies. Looks like I need to reference two guides if I want to get anywhere.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
i think you meant underwhelming?

Doing a legacy run of Half life 2 and Deus ex 1 btw. the nostalgia. even if Deus ex's graphics when people talk puts me off now, how good the game is vastly outstrips that.

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Currently plaing Phoenix Wright on me 3DS. : D

The nice thing is that I can play it despite my elbow inflamation without it getting worse, thanks to the minimal button input. ^^