What are you listening to?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
Realized I had liked a crapload of youtube videos on my alt account and found this again. Far too few views!
Those who watch Re:Zero, prepare for the feels, those who doesn't, do it!
Or don't, I dunno, can't force ya'.

Edit: After today's episode I'm starting to reconsider if I can watch any more, all the feels...!

Last edited:

Borderwolf

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 29, 2015
Oregon
Personal Text
Wise, witty, wolf.
Got hooked onto this song by a member of this site back on Christmas Eve. Found the English translation the group did of their classic German version.

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
So, every now and then Spotify does actually hit home with their "Weekly Recommended" playlists. I didn't like this at first but then I let it in on another playlist because I felt like a generous god and after a while I had to admit: This song is really freaking cheerful! And perfect bg music for doing frustrating things! like spriting.
The video is really nice too! Except the end- Don't watch the end... It's messed up. Funny, yes, but messed up.