Caribbean Blue What about Mika and Muna?

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
I had no real plans to go over what they were up to while Nekonny and Kimi destroyed the church tower, but... :XDNekoNekonny:

If anyone would be interested in writing some sort of fanfic or even speculating as to their shenanigans that night :pointsNekoKimi: (which could even involve some sort of temp nekocat transformation :amazeNekoKimi:) I think that would be pretty interesting. :gleeNekoNekonny:

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Hehe, sounds like a plan...If anyone else doesn't want it, I'll see what I can do.

Is there any other cats besides the 4 that we know of?
Nevermind, I'll answer myself: Old Yani, and Tuni, both of which I know nothing about.

Darn...this is going to be tough for me. I really feel I don't know the characters well enough to write about them...keeping them in character will be tough. But I'll do my best.

Last question, what are the colors of Mika's and Muna's fur, since they only appeared in the black and white strips?

N

No1_Nekomimi_nut

Hehe, sounds like a plan...If anyone else doesn't want it, I'll see what I can do.

Is there any other cats besides the 4 that we know of?
Nevermind, I'll answer myself: Old Yani, and Tuni, both of which I know nothing about.

Darn...this is going to be tough for me. I really feel I don't know the characters well enough to write about them...keeping them in character will be tough. But I'll do my best.

Last question, what are the colors of Mika's and Muna's fur, since they only appeared in the black and white strips?
Mika & Muna are both Siamese. So; Tail/ears and face - chocolate brown. rest of furr tan-ish in color

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Right..well, not entirely. Mika's tail is the only part of her that would have the chocolate brown, and Muna's face and front would be brown. But thanks for the info.

I'm really cracking down on doing this, so, hopefully I'll have it done soon, by the end of the weekend, if not today.

Edit: hehe...my bad.

N

No1_Nekomimi_nut

Right..well, not entirely. Mika's tail is the only part of her that would have the chocolate brown, and Muka's face and front would be brown. But thanks for the info.

I'm really cracking down on doing this, so, hopefully I'll have it done soon, by the end of the weekend, if not today.
Muka?

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Ah, here it is...
the original design sheet fot the cats... :gleeNekoKimi:

As of yet there are no drawings of Tuni... Yani appears in a sketch, but I have no idea where it is atm :cryNekoNekonny:

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Alright Nekonny, thanks a bunch. I think I have a fun idea planned out. I hope you don't mind me running with the idea of them visiting Tony's. No clue what was originally planned for it, but I have my own idea that I'm going with, if you don't mind.

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
Alright Nekonny, thanks a bunch. I think I have a fun idea planned out. I hope you don't mind me running with the idea of them visiting Tony's. No clue what was originally planned for it, but I have my own idea that I'm going with, if you don't mind.
No prob :gleeNekoNekonny:

There was no original plan, Tony's was just kimi's speculation, but with those two anything can happen :pointsNekoKimi:

Nekonny

The Katbox
Apr 20, 2007
Personal Text
But its a good one!
I've got something fun planned...well, at least I think it's fun.

And yes, I realize my last post was redundant.
Well, can't wait to see it :XDNekoNekonny:
And Kimi's curious as to what they have been up to as well :pointsNekoKimi:

N

No1_Nekomimi_nut

I had no real plans to go over what they were up to while Nekonny and Kimi destroyed the church tower, but... :XDNekoNekonny:

If anyone would be interested in writing some sort of fanfic or even speculating as to their shenanigans that night :pointsNekoKimi: (which could even involve some sort of temp nekocat transformation :amazeNekoKimi:) I think that would be pretty interesting. :gleeNekoNekonny:
Kimi destory the church?, excuse me Mr. Neko<Let's climb up and accidently touch the bell>nny. You are the one who wreck the flooring of Kimi's home

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Well, I know for a fact I'm not finishing tonight, sorry. I was on a roll, but homework and essays had to be done. Sorry, I'll try to get it done by the end of the weekend.

I look forward to finishing it.

Beelzebub

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 21, 2007
New Jersey
If I ever get around to finishing the "Champion Chapter" of my digimon fanfic I could write something. but lady procrastination is a bitch who always demands attention, but I just can't say no to her.

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
If I ever get around to finishing the "Champion Chapter" of my digimon fanfic I could write something. but lady procrastination is a bitch who always demands attention, but I just can't say no to her.
It happens to the best of Beelze, happens to the best of us.

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Sorry Nekonny, I know I said I'd try to have it by the end of the weekend, but I don't. I blame my friend for showing me an anime on Saturday, and because of that I spent the rest of the weekend pretty much watching it. I also blame my ability to easily get addicted to anime series in general. I'll do my best to get it done. Sorry all.

N

No1_Nekomimi_nut

Sorry Nekonny, I know I said I'd try to have it by the end of the weekend, but I don't. I blame my friend for showing me an anime on Saturday, and because of that I spent the rest of the weekend pretty much watching it. I also blame my ability to easily get addicted to anime series in general. I'll do my best to get it done. Sorry all.
I too am waiting to hear what Nekonny has to say about your fic too JSB

JSB

Katbox Forum Member
May 31, 2007
New Jersey
Well, the fic has pretty much been finished now for a week, and I would post a link for it if I had some way to host it on the interwebs, which I don't. If you want to read it, just let me know and I'll send it to you I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.