We could use your help.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

ID

The Katboss
Administrator
Apr 17, 2007
Northern Kentucky
www.katbox.net
Heya everyone . Our ad provider for many years, Project Wonderful, is shutting down. Ad service has been turned off and because of that we are out of more than half our revenue stream. When bills come around that difference is coming out of my pocket. I am happy to pay out of pocket to keep the site going, the Katbox is the light of my life. However I don’t have a heck of a lot of disposable income, and income I spend on server and license costs isnt going towards investing in new stuff.

On top of that we do not have a new ad provider lined up. The Katbox’s comics do not fit into the guidelines of mainstream ad services. It may be that I’m going to need to somehow manually handle ads, but that’s a job I don’t think I have the energy for.

So I think now is an appropriate time to plug that we have a patreon and we could really use your help. Anything helps, really, even a dollar. I’ll take it and smile. Thank you! https://www.patreon.com/Katbox/