1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Warhammer/Miniatures Gaming Redux

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Curran, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Nice. Love the color scheme. Hard to tell for sure, cuz photo quality doesn't really show, but maybe could use more highlights? Shading looks excellent, though.

2. Rosscoe

Rosscoe Hobbyist

Personal Text:
    Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
    Hmm, yea, not sure how to go about highlighting Bronze.

Either case they were a speed paint >:3
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2017 ---
    Squiggoth done!
    [​IMG]

3. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    For Bronze, maybe try a Bright Copper drybrush? I've used that a few times and it looks ok to me.

4. Rosscoe

Rosscoe Hobbyist

Personal Text:
    Ahhhhh Art, How we can escape life to thee
    And my time laspe paint video is now up!

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2017 ---
    Haven't done a "Let's Build" video in awhile, so here's a new one! Just time lapsed this one.

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2017 ---
    I got some trimming to do but other then that I like how it turned out, wasn't aiming for neatness I wanted a rough shackle look :3

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2017 ---

My speed build step by step guide-ish video to the pictures above XD