1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Art W0lfmare's Art Thread

Discussion in 'Community Works' started by W0lfmare, Sep 10, 2015.

1. W0lfmare

W0lfmare Webcomic artist

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
    Go ahead ^^
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2017 ---
    @Cervelet Mentioned he'd like to see a taur in my style, so here it is XD

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 20, 2017 ---
    More arts!

Pillory