Art W0lfmare's Art Thread

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Oh my! I must say that I adore the cute Dark Magician girl out of all these ones. The other two were kind of scary.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
Yep! These drawings are some of my characters assuming the roles of characters from other games, movies, etc.
Flint possessing Foxy from FNAF, Verra as Alice from Alice: Madness returns, and Lupa as dark magician girl from Yi-Gi-Oh.

Oh my! I must say that I adore the cute Dark Magician girl out of all these ones. The other two were kind of scary.
Thanks AMP! That elaborate costume was worth it XD
[doublepost=1478103504,1477076143][/doublepost]The other half of the request stream:

Plus, my annual Halloween background

On a roll! While we're at it, I'll share another post from the Bloodline "Ask the Cast" blog

Enjoy!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
I love how the three are watching a scary movie!
One is Bored and just watching
The other is watching with interest
And the last one is scared out of her mind.

Also,love the way Ember looks in that dress.

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Lupa doesn't look to happy wearing that suit.

In the name of Hoise Stark of Winterhold "Winter is coming!"
Also that's a fox?! Not to be a "Style Racist" but they all look like wolves to me...

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Lupa doesn't look to happy wearing that suit.

In the name of Hoise Stark of Winterhold "Winter is coming!"
Also that's a fox?! Not to be a "Style Racist" but they all look like wolves to me...
Yeah, unfortunately I hear that a lot XD

There are differences, but not enough obvious ones.
[doublepost=1480665018,1479708379][/doublepost]Ember being framed:

... And a bit of payback =P

If you want context for the second one, here's the Deviantart link: http://fav.me/dap3rox

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
Pic No. 1: Either that is a pun and Ember is being picture framed,or she has a snitch among her allies.

Pic No. 2: all that...wolffes?...did was giver her some fluf on her chest! Which I liked BTW

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Thanks HotCatcoa!

I drew this for a friend's birthday. He liked Kia from the last picture I drew and his name is Kiabugboy, so I drew him a KiabugGIRL ^^

This one was for Christmas/random chaos fuel. Sylvshara is Infinitedge's, and he doesn't like this ship XD (He loves Sylvshara drawings though)

And this is my Christmas filler:

Enjoy. Happy holidays, merry Christmas and all that ^^

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
I love Embers little smile in the third pic,the ship made me laugh and it was kind of you to draw a poc for your friend.

Now why did I go from 3rd to 1st? Good question!...

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
She looks rather serene there, moonlight is fun to play with, looks so calm.
Can't help but think it must be annoying if you want to sneak up on someone and you glow like that. Then again maybe she's not the sneaky type.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
The second picture is Lupa,correct?
Yep!

She looks rather serene there, moonlight is fun to play with, looks so calm.
Can't help but think it must be annoying if you want to sneak up on someone and you glow like that. Then again maybe she's not the sneaky type.
Yeah I like to think that it dims when she needs it to. Otherwise, hunting might be a little more difficult.