Art W0lfmare's Art Thread

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Oh my! You’ve really cleaned up your line art from last time I’ve seen it. The lines themselves look less pixelated and more refined. I can also see you’ve vastly improved the anatomy with the upper and lower body.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Floof advocate, and enemy of complacency
Oh my! You’ve really cleaned up your line art from last time I’ve seen it. The lines themselves look less pixelated and more refined. I can also see you’ve vastly improved the anatomy with the upper and lower body.
Good eye! I've switched to a harder brush.

I also kind of uprooted my style to fix some ingrained problems. There's still some new issues that I need to fix, but I'm glad you think it's better so far ^^
[doublepost=1467570593,1465461770][/doublepost]Pulled out and re-imagined an old character design. Still a work in progress, but I figure some of you will find it interesting to see something a little rougher.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Speaking of!
Have you updated Embers little magical adventure?
Not sure what you mean. If you mean my comic, it's still updating weekly =P
[doublepost=1472613110,1468226193][/doublepost]Did some Twokinds art:

Raine's bandage supply

[doublepost=1472844616][/doublepost]Drew another thing:

F-Frost

Katbox Forum Member
Sep 1, 2016
f-frost.deviantart.com
I just want to add thought bubbles to her that's all like: "Like, are you for real...? *Yawn* You see this, this is what kind of people I have to endure, guuh! And now he's dead, big fat surprise there. Can't they just kill themselves sometime, gosh??Is that TOO much to ask? *Sigh* now my pretty shards are all messy too, what a freaking bother this is. I should order something for dinner, sounds convenient..."

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
I just want to add thought bubbles to her that's all like: "Like, are you for real...? *Yawn* You see this, this is what kind of people I have to endure, guuh! And now he's dead, big fat surprise there. Can't they just kill themselves sometime, gosh??Is that TOO much to ask? *Sigh* now my pretty shards are all messy too, what a freaking bother this is. I should order something for dinner, sounds convenient..."
Haha, this is what panel shuffles are for. During streams, the chat likes to come up with their own commentary too XD
[doublepost=1474245243,1473473797][/doublepost]Drew something a little fancier this time.

Did some very light shading here, but I should start putting more time into these.

W0lfmare

Webcomic artist
Feb 10, 2015
VA, United States
w0lfmare.xepher.net
Personal Text
Here's an experiment I did; New tools, and more scenic backgrounds. Also a bit of a design change for the older Ariah, the vines have been a long time coming.

More art soon! I did a halloween-themed request stream yesterday, and have a bunch of sketches lined up for while I prepare for the "Furpocalypse" convention 28-30. I'll have a table there ^^