Addictive Science Vacation on a flying Island

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Cervelet

The Katbox
Jan 5, 2015
Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Strip #1:
I hope Celia knows that she can fly since she has wings and doesn't end up getting KO'ed!

Strip #2:
And it seems that Celia does know she can fly and decides to nom her landing spot. XD
And I never realized that someone so small could see something so standard size as being big!

Strip #3:
Okay, how the freak did The Captain stuff himself into a turkey? Did he use some kind of shrink ray or something?
Also, is it me or does someone love adventures a little too much?

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I just now thought of something...how do snakes wear a bikini bottom exactly? Also, I wonder what the biggest thing Geenie ate.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Wait a minute…isn’t it a bad idea to sleep in water? I remember doing that and always waking up thanks to the water cutting off the air just at the good part of the dream.
And ironically enough, fireworks are in fact tax deductible for anyone in the science community.

You know, giving another background in that last panel, Lukas could look like one of those evil super villains.
And based on his ninja backgrounds, he can be the next Orochimaru.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
OH LA LA! I wonder where Lukas and Geenie went off to in a hurry. Perhaps they wanted some alone time together. *wink* *wink*

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
HURRAH!!! We can now ship Lukas and Geenie since they're in bed together. This will be a far safer ship than the SS Science featuring Celia and Science!
That...ship explodes way too much.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
In-b--.gif
Mr. AMP learned to never mess with Lukas...EVER!

Back on topic though, I too am surprised that Geenie willingly wants something to happen, especially mad Captain excitement.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Out of curiosity, how much weight can a crab actually pick up? I ask as I’m impressed with the fact that crab has already cleared a path.
Also, that second panel gives me an idea!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
I thought gravity was already an ally of science ever since that it extended its invitation to Sir Isaac Newton though that apple.

And @Chaos Sepher was right about that snowball with a twist that it hit a Men in Black agent instead.