Comic UQ 219: Just Between Travelers

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
So these dreams are gojng to take an increasing toll on her eh? Guess that's more motivation to figuring out just what's going on with these Ubers, when she's not in denial about what they are doing to her! *sigh* Well at least she gets the day alone with Mason so that's at least some consolation.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Taking a second look (and not on my small tablet screen) I see that the captured kobold is eyeing Sesame. Whether he'll tell the others or if they'll believe him is up in the air though.

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Man, can believe I forgot to mention this earlier but anyways Mason's fortune cookie for today (if he had one) ought to read something like "prepare to receive a major boost to your confidence" or perhaps "a new relationship will greatly improve today." Yeah, something along those lines.

Another thing: what are we gonna call that stuff coming out of her eyes and mouth? It looks kinda goopy and thick.... universe sap? It's mostly black like the vastness of space with sparkly bit mixed in to represent stars. Anybody got a better name for it?