Comic UQ 211: Pictionary

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
Feb 29, 2012
How many fricking years has he been lost now?
About 4 since the comic started.

Or in real time, about a couple days.
Hmmm...I think we need to invent a new unit of measuring time for this. I propose we combine days and years to create dears. Dears: the amount of time spent in the comic both irl and in universe.

Just use this equation to figure it out.
Dears = (Irl time × universe time) / ?

(I'm so confused right now)

Phuufy

Super Duper Drawer Person!
The Katbox
Feb 17, 2014
.....spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacee!
Personal Text
Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
Hmmm...I think we need to invent a new unit of measuring time for this. I propose we combine days and years to create dears. Dears: the amount of time spent in the comic both irl and in universe.

Just use this equation to figure it out.
Dears = (Irl time × universe time) / ?

(I'm so confused right now)
It's been a week in comic time, we are going to be doing a minor time-skip soon though.

Nothing gets by Claire... at least this time... barely. xD

*Claire drops Proto into the ocean after finding him ;)

View attachment 5785
Hahaha yes! "We're all Engineers now.." :P