1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic UQ 200: Daddy

Discussion in 'Skidd's Works' started by Phuufy, May 23, 2017.

1. Phuufy

Phuufy Super Duper Drawer Person! Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
    [​IMG]

We made it, 200 pages! Here's to 200 more !

2. F-Frost

F-Frost Katbox Forum Member

Home Page:
    Starting to have some theories that all that padding is actually to keep Kibbles ice cold heart from thawing. There's something savage hidden behind that cute smile, I'm certain.

3. Belvarius

Belvarius Katbox Forum Member

Well I'm glad to see Kibbles and her dad have a good relationship but I'm hoping she's paying attention to Claire and realizes she may need to change the topic soon.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2017, Original Post Date: May 23, 2017 ---
    Secondary thought: Since Claire may be having to make things the "old school" way for a while maybe we'll see her develop a bit more muscle tone as the comic progress's, at least along her arms anyway.

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The NASCAR Fan

Personal Text:
    Panthera tigris Nascuris (Bengal NASCAR Tiger)
    The last two panels make me want to give Claire a large hug. Dangit Skidd and Phuffy, I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THESE FEELS TODAY!

5. Darth Dies

Darth Dies The Guardian

I second this entire sentence!

6. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Guessing it is finally setting in to Claire that she just might be stuck in this place, possibly never seeing her Dad again.

@Skidd @Phuufy Would I be correct in guessing a Traygen is another beast they have in this world? Like their replacement for a horse?

7. Phuufy

Phuufy Super Duper Drawer Person! Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
    Yes, we've shown Fera riding them in previous pages, if you remember the caravan chase.

8. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Poor Claire looks like she could use one of Kibble's "Friendship hugs" right about now.

And I like how Kibbs is the complete opposite from Kylar when it comes to dealing with a wacky dad. xD

Belvarius likes this.