1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Leon, Simon, and Meijer are back! False Start returns as the first comic of the upcoming Katbox After Dark! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Uber Quest is printing volume II. Help support the kickstarter and get some heckin' swag here!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

Comic UQ 199: Building Bridges

Discussion in 'Skidd's Works' started by Phuufy, May 17, 2017.

1. Phuufy

Phuufy Super Duper Drawer Person! Staff Member Katbox Comic Artist

Personal Text:
    Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!
    [​IMG]

Mmm backwash - also ALMOST 200 PAGES, WOOHOO!!!!!!!

2. Regulos

Regulos Forum Lurker

Personal Text:
    My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
    Congrats on nearing 200 next week.

Still can't shake the fact that it looks like Kibbles is just staring at Mason's butt while he works.

3. Belvarius

Belvarius Katbox Forum Member

There ya go Ses! Like that bit of back and forth snark going on between them.

Looks like Kibbles and Claire were having a nice discussion about the state of Evyr society while Claire and Mason worked on repairs. From the looks of things they'll have the wagon fixed pretty quick too though maybe at the expense of a few items (they had to get that metal from somewhere).

Well why not? After all he is a pretty hunky guy and it's not like Sesame is around to get all jealous right now so might as well appreciate the view while she's got the chance!

Phuufy likes this.
  4. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    First, kudos on almost hitting the big 200!
    Second, I kind of cringed a little at the insulting compliment there in the last panel.

happyguy1 likes this.
  5. happyguy1

happyguy1 Katbox Forum Member

I was thinking the same thing.

6. Regulos

Regulos Forum Lurker

Personal Text:
    My worst fear is probably being a giraffe with a sore throat.
    I don't have a problem with it. I just thought it was pretty funny. XD

7. Rock-Scar

Rock-Scar The Sentient Sediment

Personal Text:
    *wilhelm scream*
    Hehe! I guess Sesame won't have to ask why the potion tastes like bourbon, then. And only one issue away from the big 200! Congrats Phuuf & Skiddo!

Totally read that in Homer Simpson's voice. xD

Phuufy likes this.