Comic UQ 197: Spill the Beans

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Darth Dies

The Guardian
Feb 25, 2016
Unknown
"Were is it?"-Typho

Anyway,being an animal lover I can't help but feel a little bit sad at this as the double headed bird gryphon...thing....was only defending its nest. It saw Sessame as a threat to it's un-hatched children and did what any mother would do.

But over all good page,love the expresions in between their dialog,can't wait to see what happens next

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Well the information Farron did glean was interesting. They need Kibbles as bait: aren't they supposed to be after her teacher for some reason? I thought we saw hints at some point suggesting that. Well anyways, this definitely firmed Ses's resolve to take them down! As for the bird, makes sense now why it attacked and was so aggressive even after Sesame got some good hits in. It's sad for the bird but good for our heros as they'll get a good couple of meals out of it. Hmm, I wonder if among his other skills Farron knows how to field dress game? Oh and for those unfamiliar with the term: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Field_dressing_(hunting)

Rock-Scar

The Sentient Sediment
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Yup, I think Kibbs is gonna be one happy puppy when these two get back... well, until they tell her that a crazy cult is looking for her (gotta take the strikes with the gutters). xP