Comic UQ 194: Biting Back

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Phuufy

Super Duper Drawer Person!
The Katbox
Feb 17, 2014
.....spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacee!
Personal Text
Rainbows and Unicorns -- and Giant Super Crab Mechs!

Apologies for this page, we didn't have time to full-color it before our trip. We will get it done before the end of the month. :D

Belvarius

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 27, 2007
Oologah, OK
Not really. Despite their terms he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. He even went out his way to help her when she got poisoned earlier on in the comic
Yup, he was even kinda warming up to her when they set out to go forage for food. His concern for her seems genuine to me.

Rock-Scar

AKA Squeaky
Dec 14, 2013
R'lyeh's waiting room
Personal Text
*wilhelm scream*
Bird Monster Montoya: I admit it: you are better than I am!
Sesame: Then why are you smiling?
BMM: Because I know something you don't know.
Sesame: And what is that?
BMM: I am not left headed! *chomp*

Ouch, taking a beak to the bicep can't be a good way to cap off a weekend.