Update on Sahtori

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
06/26/17
Per her FA journal...
Everyone, in a few hours it's time for a life altering surgery, this due to being diabetic and all these years of medication and devoted work have been undone many months ago: so we decided to do a medical procedure.

I will be gone for a few days and I hope ... That all will turn okay, even though I'm shedding tears due how life changing this is.
Yeah, I love chocolate, I love a nugget now and then. I don't eat that much junk food but whenever I lately see myself in the mirror, I see myself turning into my grandmother and her ending wasn't nice... Bed sores ... Whenever she bumped into something it turned into a huge wound that would almost go to her bone, just with a 'small' bump.

I don't want to end up like this, ...

So yeah, ... *sighs* ...

More I don't want to mention about it because it's all very hard for me...

So, I'm leaving, should something happen, Rushforza is the first person to know and he'll keep you all updated, if you wish to know more about lil'ol me...

Hope to see you guys soon...

- Kay

06/28/17
Per Rushforza, @Sahtori Kamaya is okay. She recovering for the time being.

Radagast

Gallery Volunteer
Feb 29, 2012
That's good to hear. I mean you have to trust that the doctors know what they're doing, but still, it's good to confirm it and eliminate any remaining doubt.