Comic UCB Battle 23 Ailana vs Cocoa - Sex Appeal

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Ailana vs. Cocoa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulKat

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 17, 2007
VS

And Mora goes down! The star of Las Lindas isn't getting any love this year as she's the first character to be completely eliminated in round two.

DO NOT VOTE UNLESS YOU READ THE RULES!
http://www.katbox.net/forum/index.php?topic=5666.0

Tabbitroz

Jun 6, 2008
UK
Ailana for me. I mean, just look at those two pictures. Which one looks more alluring to you? :XDMora: I'm not saying Cocoa isn't attractive too, of course, but Ailana just has that exoticness and attitude that I find a lot more appealing comparing sex appeal.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
I went with cocoa :3 for her soft fuzzyness and personality [and i keep that ear biting pick in mind from batb]

as you know i have no trouble with big girls <3 [not grossly fat or overweight, heavens no, iam not talking about that particular fetish], i just quite love some weight on my ladies when its there <3

Cocoa, over ailana, appeals to me more:3

Jan 25, 2010
I went with cocoa :3 for her soft fuzzyness and personality [and i keep that ear biting pick in mind from batb]
Very much this. :gleeDavin: I never would have thought of seeing Davin getting a little friendly with her. :gleeDavin: Guy's a trooper. :gleeDavin:

as you know i have no trouble with big girls <3 [not grossly fat or overweight, heavens no, iam not talking about that particular fetish], i just quite love some weight on my ladies when its there <3

Cocoa, over ailana, appeals to me more:3
Ditto. :gleeDavin: I mean, hooking up with a thicker girl wouldn't be my first option, but I wouldn't have a problem with that if it was someone I got along with. :gleeDavin: Cocoa's an example. :gleeDavin: She looks like a lot of fun to be around, despite her self-consciousness. :gleeDavin: Plus, us gamers can really relate to her! :gleeDavin:

Apr 23, 2008
Ailana is sexy as sin, and she's actually been naked. As well as one of the few humans in LL.

.... but ever since BB.... holy glorp! Not even Cheng rivals this buxom bear-babe! :amazeCheng:

Cocoa for me. I love big girls! :grinDrake:

Status
Not open for further replies.