Event UCB 2014 Women's Sex Appeal FINALE

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who is the sexiest?

• Cocoa

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Tiggs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Women's-Sex-Appeal-Finale.gif

:gleeCocoa: *Chewing pokey*
:blushCocoa: Sorry about that folks. I couldn't resist this pokey
:gleeCocoa: But now that I'm here, who's ready for some good old gaming fun?

:amazeTiggs: I AM!!!
:gleeTiggs: I'm so excited that we both made it to the finales!!!
:heartTiggs: I'm totally looking forward to some one on one time with you. *wink*

Tiger1001

Aug 24, 2014
Cocoa or Tiggs?!
That's a really though choice!
Cocoa loves D&D plus she is intelligent and that makes her so sexy!
Tiggs, who can say no to a girl that loves pancakes ( hotcakes ) ?! She is just so adorable looking!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
soh god this is as bad as the last one with them, how do I VOTE.

personality allure wise, lifestyle wise, looks wise, body wise, everything wise. These are on total equal terms for me when balancing the scales by which I would weigh their traits.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
This is the one I was DREADING, but I knew that if it came down to Tiggs and Cocoa, my two all-time favorites, I would have to vote for Cocoa.

Sure, they both have great personalities, rockin' curves, interesting hobbies, the capacity to care about others, and they're probably great cuddlers...

But I'm voting for Cocoa because when I comes right down to it, I want her to win more. I think she deserves it more because everyone already knows how sexy Tiggs is and she gets her share of the sexy spotlight all the time (even just this past week). However, Cocoa has always been under-appreciated in this category, I think.

Still, win or lose, I love that she got this far and that the finals in this category could be between the two that I thought deserved it most.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Honestly with all the exposure that Tiggs has been getting lately I thought she would have more of an edge, or at least a lot closer in vote initially and I would have certainly accepted it.

But it has been such an unexpected surprise that Cocoa has been doing so amazingly well in this category as much as she has been. I love it that the people here acknowledge the sexiness of the pleasantly plump and curvy gamer panda. As pointed out multiple times she has a wonderful full and curvy body and she certainly has a sensual side. So I am more than happy to give her my vote here.

PS: I recall someone pointing out that Cocoa has yet to get a full on sexy pinup. Hopefully after this that will be rectified.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
...It also just occurred to me that the text description of this poll is "Who is the sexist?"

Suddenly I'm not sure what we're voting for anymore...

EDIT: Looks like it's been fixed :P

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I'm surprised no one said this yet, but...
I'll take some coco with my pancakes! :blushCocoa: :blushTiggs:

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I'd like to request that the validity of the last few votes be called into question. Only 4 out of 34 of the previous matches reached 20 votes, and the ones that did were never this close. That alone isn't that strange, I suppose, since this IS the final match, but the fact that Cocoa had something like a six point lead and over the past 24 hours or so, several consecutive votes for Tiggs have brought the match to a tie (with a similar turnaround happening in the Personality battle)... I dunno, it seems fishy to me, particularly when every comment in this thread has been either pro-Cocoa or neutral.

I admit, it would be weird for someone to create a bunch of dummy accounts, post enough times with each of them to allow access to the polls, and then wait to use them until the finals, but it was pretty weird that people did this for last year's UCB too. If it's not too much trouble, I'd ask that the powers that be would double-check to make sure that Tiggs' sudden and unexpected last-minute surge is genuine. I hope it is, because this match deserves to be this close, but as someone who has been watching these matches from the beginning, it comes off as very questionable.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I think the fact that it's the final got more people to vote. I know I only bothered to vote in the finals because I couldn't remember which of the intermediate polls I'd already been in.
Yeah, that's why I'm only mildly suspicious, but the fact that there were a whole bunch of Tiggs votes consecutively and the fact that it became a tie (during the last competition, the people who were ballot-stuffing generally seemed to turn the matches into ties in order to make it seem more genuine or something) is what concerns me more.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Not surprised that more people are voting in this round, though yeah Cocoa started with a pretty sizable lead and now we are tied. Not calling shenanigans but still. Hoping that Cocoa will win this still, though Tiggs would have certainly earned it too.[DOUBLEPOST=1411592014,1411581456][/DOUBLEPOST]And Tiggs Pulls into the lead.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
I love them both so much.... Tiggs with her hot tiger-stripe, camo-bikini self, and Cocoa with her amazing gamer-girl curves.... *woof*.... what a hard choice...

...so hard, in fact, that after first voting Tiggs, I had to think about it a while... and I just switched my vote to Cocoa. :blushCocoa:
(...and why does Cocoa not have a "heart" smiley??)

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Mai waifu is losing! It must be a conspiracy!!!
First of all, I genuinely wouldn't mind if Tiggs won this competition. In fact, even though Cocoa (who I assume you think is "mai waifu") is in the lead again, I STILL would like the mods to double-check the validity of it, particularly since this match now has 24 votes, 3 more votes than any of the previous matches. Second, the LAST time I suspected a UCB match of being manipulated, I was also not taken seriously, but then when the mods decided to check anyway -- even though they thought it was a waste of time -- I turned out to be RIGHT and they found out that those people had screwed with 20+ other polls, rendering the entire competition moot.

I'm not saying that it's necessarily happening this time, particularly since creating dummy accounts to vote in this is a lot more difficult than it was before, but it's not impossible. Given how close this match is, and given how it is the finals, I think it would be a good idea to check and see if any of the accounts that voted were suspicious in nature.

I'm not bringing this up because I want Cocoa to win. If that's what I wanted, at this point it would be wiser to just do nothing. No, I'm bringing this up because the last time some assholes got away with screwing with the UCB polls, it ended up ruining everyone's fun times. I would hate for that to happen again, particularly so close to the end of the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.