UCB 2014 Women's Sex Appeal AG

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better sex appeal?

• Cocoa

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Alej

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-AG.gif

:gleeCocoa: Hey there all you gamers out there!
:blushCocoa: I want to give a shout out to all of you for getting me this far!
:laughCocoa: Now let’s go out there and win this for me!

:gleeAlej: While I must commend you for making it this far Ms. Cocoa...
:blushAlej: I’m afraid that you lack the savviness to handle me in this round.
:heartAlej: After all, no one can beat the boss.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
:blushAlej: I’m afraid that you lack the savviness to handle me in this round.
Alej dear, I do hate to bring this up, but given how gorgeous you are but have apparently yet to "score a touchdown", I have to question just how savvy you are in this particular field.

PS: Still waiting to see that power point presentation on how sexy you are.

I am giving this vote to Cocoa here. In terms of sheer sexy bodies, Alej would have the complete advantage. However in addition to her yummy plump body, Cocoa's shown to be delightfully flirty and confident in that regard as well.

Last edited:

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
BATTLE OF THE VIRGINS PART TWO!

This is honestly a pretty tough one, but I'm cuckoo for Cocoa puffs.

Yeah, sorry, I promise I'll never say that again.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I am not so sure I would assume that about Cocoa, unless you have some confirmation of the point.

I mean, I wouldn't have of Alej either but aside from it being confirmed but I can see how it happened.
I mean, you might be right, it's never really been officially mentioned in regards to Cocoa, but given her stated insecurities (and an apparent lack of male gamer nerds in the Prime community) it certainly would not surprise me if she's still a virgin, particularly since Dischordia (who is stated as being very promiscuous and forward) is meant to sort of be her outlet for the things she seems to wish she could be in real life.

BlueRhapsody

Katbox Forum Member
Apr 6, 2011
Okay. I'm just wondering. How is Cocoa getting more votes than Alej? Alejandra has the right proportions where it counts! Plus she's good with short hair or long hair.

And those spots! They gotta count for something right? I'm serious. We're talking a "model" businesswoman vs. a chubby computer whiz. I know there's appeal in a little pudge, but Alej should be EATING the competition!

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Okay. I'm just wondering. How is Cocoa getting more votes than Alej? Alejandra has the right proportions where it counts! Plus she's good with short hair or long hair.

And those spots! They gotta count for something right? I'm serious. We're talking a "model" businesswoman vs. a chubby computer whiz. I know there's appeal in a little pudge, but Alej should be EATING the competition!
It's mostly because Cocoa's got the whole package. Great body, great personality, and she's a geek. Alej is great, no doubt, but she just doesn't have that same spark that I feel Cocoa has, and I suppose I'm not alone in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.