Event UCB 2014 Women's Personality FINALE

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the best personality?

• Tiggs

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Taffy

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Women's-Personality-Finale.gif

:gleeTiggs: Hey there Fluffy Buns!
:laughTiggs: Thanks so much for those pancakes the other day.
:heartTiggs: *Giggle* They were so deliciously fluffy!!!

:amazeTaffy: OH RASPBERRIES!!!
:cryTaffy: You ate so many that I could barely keep up.
:happyTaffy: But I am so glad that you enjoyed your fill of them.

Taffy

Katbox Comic Character
Apr 17, 2007
:happyTaffy: :happyTaffy: :happyTaffy: There aren't enough smilies in the world!

Thanks, sweeties! You like me enough to take me all the way to the finals? You're simply the very best!

No matter if I win or lose, I'm so happy! What an honor!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
definitely more or less well earned but who will come out ontop. I find it hard to decide. I haven't seen tiggs major flaws and bad side yet (other than stuff that can be derived from her already displayed behavior and personality...but "deriving" is just a fancy word for educated guesswork)

hard to choose. I'll have to go for the one who is kind at heart and comfortable with who and what she is.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I think Taffy has a great personality for sure, but I don't really feel like I've gotten a full grasp of her character yet. I really want to see what becomes of her relationship with Randal to see how she resolves her intimacy issues. I think that has the potential for some really interesting stuff and if it's resolved well, maybe I'll vote for her next year. But right now, Tiggs has been going through some pretty intense, character-defining stuff in "Learning Curves" and it has revealed a lot more of who she is and what she wants. For me, I kind of see this particular competition as the Academy Awards. In terms of the story, which character was I most interested in, which character had the most interesting growth, the most memorable writing. Depending on how the comic goes in the next year, my opinion may change, but this year, I think Tiggs has been the most interesting character to see.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Well I don't think I could think of two ladies who deserve to be in the Personality finals more here. Both of them are absolutely sweet, caring, and lovable.

I would say the thing that loses Taffy some personality points here for me is the current relationship issues with Randal. Namely that they are now sharing a room but she is letting him sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. It's one thing that if they are not ready for sex and I respect that, but I don't see a reason why they can sleep together without "sleeping together". That seems not fair to either of them and I really hope Taffy progresses with those particular issues fairly soon.

Then we have Tiggs who really is not afraid to express her affection if Vixy, despite the fox's particular issues there. She has a heart that matches her stature, is loyal, and fun loving. She is comfortable with who she is and will indulge what she loves without hesitation, be it the pancakes and other foods or the woman she admires and is attracted to. So Big T certainly gets my vote here.

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
Well, at least Taffy got this far. I guess since shes my fav ill restate why I love her personality so much. Alot of the reason people don't really understand Taffy is that she, almost literally, never does anything in her self interest. She cares a lot about others, and most everyone in the farm. So she doesn't much like talking about herself. Which is a brilliance in disguise. Whenever she makes others happy, she is happy. She is also comfortable with people who are comfortable with her. Her personality shines when others do, which means Taffy has never had a glorious moment in this webcomic without someone else.

It's just what makes her all the more Awesome. :3
Oh, come on, and she is super adorbs.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
RKIJnskjnvduihnkasnjvdafcphpAWUCPASJDCBASPUHDCWncdP>..!
OH NO!!!!
Tiggs exploded with absolute joy!!!

Kidding aside, man-o-man this is quite an interesting match up as both fine ladies have such dynamic personalities in their respective clique.

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
I would like to remind everyone about the somewhat-recent ATHP sketchblog update with Taffy in it for the purpose of a Hail-Mary push for votes. You know what it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.