Event UCB 2014 Women's Design FINALE

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the best design?

• Tiggs

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Angel

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Women's-Design-Finale.gif
:laughTiggs: OMG!!! ANGEL!!!
:gleeTiggs: How's my number one girlfriend doing?
:blushTiggs: I'm totally ready to get that tattoo on my stomach like we've talked about before.
:dropTiggs: I know my ideal place isn't suitable because of all the strips.

:dropAngel: Hey there...
:heartAngel: I always look forward to spreading my art across the world.
:gleeAngel: And look forward to designing it on that chest.
:sadAngel: It's a pity your fur isn't like mine where I can show it off all over. *wink*

Angel

Katbox Comic Character
Aug 7, 2011
Ahhh... wow, everyone. :sadAngel:

This is humbling. You really think I come together just right, do ya? I've been checking out all these "battles" and most of you love a plain black bunny in the design comp... for her art. I mean... if I told someone I was going to design a chick with black fur, black hair, black "bits", and a black leather jacket... I think I'd be laughed right out.

"But nah. That bunny scribbles on herself. She's gold." You all say. And to that, I say...

Thanks. :gleeAngel:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
HRmm my favorites who I deem more design worthy than these two didn't make it. But i'll have to go with angel. Taking something usually common and cliche, be it tiger girls or bunny girls, and using that to mold a unique and wonderfully designed character is something both accomplish. But I feel Angel accomplishes that much better.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Ahhh... wow, everyone. :sadAngel:

This is humbling. You really think I come together just right, do ya? I've been checking out all these "battles" and most of you love a plain black bunny in the design comp... for her art. I mean... if I told someone I was going to design a chick with black fur, black hair, black "bits", and a black leather jacket... I think I'd be laughed right out.

"But nah. That bunny scribbles on herself. She's gold." You all say. And to that, I say...

Thanks. :gleeAngel:
Angel's IC response pretty much nails exactly why I think she deserves this. Her design is pretty much the only one that expresses her character. Her art is what drives her and it's the only way she knows how to express herself in a world that she's frankly kind of afraid of. And on top of that, it just looks really, really cool.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Tiggs deserves to be in every category she has reached here, and she does have a great design being the awesome amazonian figure and cool tiger design he has.

Though like others, I think Angel has been a strong and likely contender for winning the whole thing from the get go. As for her bare basic fur, it's not like she is completely black. I she has a lot of great greys all over from her face to her front body. I love it when an anthro girl has patterns that accentuate their "fun bits" She has the grey on her front, her fine booty, and what I affectionately call "landing lightings" in her inner thighs. And of course her amazing tattoos that are always damn cool and ever changing. I think she is certainly one of the coolest designs for this comic or even any character and Angel more than deserves the win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.