1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!
    Dismiss Notice

UCB 2014 Women's Design Battle AH

Discussion in 'Las Lindas Ultimate Character Battle(s) 2014' started by MrAMP, Sep 18, 2014.

?

Who has the better design?

1. Tila

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Angel

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrAMP

MrAMP No. 1 Fun Guy Community Contributor

Personal Text:
    Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
    Round-AH.gif

:gleeTila: Why hello their darling.
    :blushTila: Tila is quite impressed with your use of light colors on your artistic designs.
    :gleeTila: It serves as a nice contrast to your dark fur.
    :heartTila: A perfect art piece for Tila’s gallery.

:amazeAngel: Toby boy wasn’t kidding when he described you.
    :blushAngel: You’re so tall and plump with a solid underbelly and spots all over the back.
    :heartAngel: A perfect canvas to try some tiny and large tattoos if I do say so myself.

2. Chaos Sepher

Chaos Sepher Gallery Volunteer

Well this is gonna no doubt be one of the toughest choices of design in these final rounds. Tila is a magnificent design, and I feel like she might be the last bastion to stop the tattooed bunny here. But alas, I must give my vote to the pink eyed black furred hottie.

3. mobiusscarf

mobiusscarf Katbox Forum Member

This one was relatively difficult for me just because I really do love Tila's design, but I've already raved about Angel's design in the past two or three matches she's been in, so it doesn't really need repeating.

Angel is going to win this competition. There's no doubt in my mind.

4. Hoppy

Hoppy Fuzzy Old Guy

Personal Text:
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
    Said it before... will say it again... when in doubt, go with the bunny.

5. Aeri

Aeri Resident Resident spirit expert Gallery Volunteer

Home Page:
    Personal Text:
    Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
    Angel wins because she draws on herself, Knew that coming in here :l

6. Urien Lævateinn

Urien Lævateinn Knight- Errant

I have to take a look but I think everyone I wanted to win in these battles have already been/going to be eliminated, I'm not sure what to do now. I guess there is always next year.

7. Tenjen

Tenjen Lynx Ram

Personal Text:
    half-bah maow's*
    Okay. Straight out. no doubts. Tila has an AMAZING design. Look at her anatomy features, her fur designs. body structure. Hair design. tail design. She's very unique.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.