UCB 2014 Women's Design Battle AG

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Tiggs

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Cocoa

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-AG.gif

:heartTiggs: Hey there again new gal pal!
:gleeTiggs: I must say that I adore your white and black fur combination.
:blushTiggs: And that plump body…*Purrrr*

:gleeCocoa: Hey there tiger!
:laughCocoa: I must say that I enjoy your rather blue hair.
:amazeCocoa: Did you just purr?

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Man neat having two Tiggs vs. Cocoa ones here.

Giving this one to Cocoa again myself. As much as I adore Tiggs overall design I am favor Cocoa on this one. Still love her overall body shape and her black tipped hair is always big points for me.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Man neat having two Tiggs vs. Cocoa ones here.
Depending on how the next two battles go, we'll probably have another Tiggs vs. Cocoa battle in the Sex Appeal category.

Anyway, I'm voting Cocoa mostly because I really love her whole design while there are minor aspects to Tiggs' design that irk me (mostly her hair).

Last edited:

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Tough, TOUGH choice for me on this one... but gave the vote to Cocoa, because of the hair and the glasses. I really love that "smart yet nerdy" girl look.

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
MrAMP could see it as blue... you never know.
Lol he also made the battle quote quite hilarious this time.
*sigh* I guess tiggs beat my love... Well I hate to vote for her but I'd take tiger stripes any day
over black and white.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Hm...well, when I look at her hair in the older and newer pages, it does look blue to me. Granted it might be like a purplish blue, I just went with blue for ease.
Tiggs.png

I just noticed that I no longer have the ability to remove a vote from the polls... Did the polls for this round close early? @MrAMP ?
Hm...that's odd. I'm truthfully don't know what to tell you there. I normally don't vote unless it's a tie. I think it's set up for you vote once and if you don't change it within an hour, it's locked in.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hm...that's odd. I'm truthfully don't know what to tell you there. I normally don't vote unless it's a tie. I think it's set up for you vote once and if you don't change it within an hour, it's locked in.
OK, just wanted to make sure polls didn't close prematurely.

Status
Not open for further replies.