Event UCB 2014 Men's Sex Appeal FINALE

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who is the sexiest man?

• Toby

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Randal

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Men's-Sex-Appeal-Finale.gif
:gleeToby: Hey there all you lovely peeps!
:heartToby: Props to you all for getting me to the finales!
:blushToby: Now let's go out with a...
:heartToby: *RRRAAAWWWRRRRR*

:amazeRandal: YIKES!!!
:blushRandal: That was loud!
:gleeRandal: It has all my fluff fluffled up.
:heartRandal: But no worries...I'm still fabulous!!!

Toby

Katbox Comic Character
Aug 7, 2011
Awww! Thanks, everyone! :heartToby: <flex>

Goes to show you that women care about the whole package. Strong and sensitive are not exclusive, guys!

Hehe... and you hear that? She called me dreamy. :gleeToby:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
"sexiest"

They both have similar appealing traits, though the scales weigh very differently for each trait between them.

again hard to decide. Toby seems to have elements of a positive relation with Sam, not just some extended fling, but on the other hand the level of risk and danger he's exposing her to by default. hmmm.

Randal though. Randal.

Both have amazing hair. Be it the mane or that amazing fluff. killer bods.

ughuurrr Randal it shall be. THough I wonder how Toby is doing in the current timeline.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Toby is fine, but I really consider him to be too immature, which I suspect is kind of the point of his character arc in "Learning Curves", where he probably believes that being in a relationship with an older woman makes him mature.

Randal, however, is probably the most mature male in the cast while still being playful and likable.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Well I honestly had to do some serious thinking on this one, and by that I mean looking at the recent very explicit pics that included Randal and Toby and having to do some physical analysis. Both of them are very handsome males, very fit bodies, and impressive... equipment. (though I would say Toby would win out in that last factor) Since they are fairly close to the attractiveness I would now have to take in the personality into account I would say I have to give it to the sweet, sensitive, and recently adorkable puppy. I have no doubt when he finally reaches that stage with Taffy, he is going to make her very very happy.

PS: To reiterate an earlier point, everyone is a little gay for Randal. :heartRandal:

Last edited:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
At long last, men can be respected for their charming personality and not their incredibly huge pecks!!!
Way to go in showing that sensitive is the way to a woman's heart guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.