UCB 2014 Men's Sex Appeal Battle N

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better sex appeal?

• Randal

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Drake

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-N.gif

:gleeRandal: Folks, thanks so much for all the support thus far…
:heartRandal: Especially from my number one girl.
:happyTaffy: Go for the win pup!
:XDRandal: So let’s keep those votes rolling for Team Fluff!!!

:heartDrake: Hey there ladies…and men! Thanks for the votes thus far.
:grinDrake: Hopefully my girl won’t be that jealous of all the attention you’ve been giving me.
:pointsJoy: Yeah…we’re not dating…
:shiftyDrake: Oh babe, don’t be jealous.
:grinDrake: No one can resist the Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Wow Drakes in every round this week. Not that surprising actually.

Yeah Ranny and his fabulousness is a force to be reckoned with in this category, but I am gonna favor Drake here. He has a well built body, very cool and suave, and looks good in a speedo. Also that he's expressed that he is at least bi-curious earns big points for me in sex appeal, which is something I respect of someone of either sex.

Admittedly, if I were to go that way I would take up Drake than Randal.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I imagine this one might be close, but I think I'm going with Randal, mostly because I think he deserves credit for probably being the most respectful male out of most of the cast.

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
:heartDrake: Yeah I've been busy as heck lately and decided not to join in on the battles this year. But since someone requested my view on this one I'll give it a shot

So here we have two very sexually appealing men. Both have beautiful bodies, very handsome faces, and great personalities. They're the whole package; a perfect joining of what I look for in a guy.

But which one? I will say Drake.

Mr. Fabulous is a great guy. He's sweet, loving, friendly, funny, and protective. He's the dream boy for a lot of girls. If he was against Drake in personality then I would have to go with Randal. But this is sex appeal, and Drake has that in spades.

The "problem" with Randal in this department is that there is very little about him that could be considered sexual. He doesn't light up my imagination or get my motor running. He's a little too much "mr. nice guy". Like slow and careful is okay for long dating but sometimes a girl wants her man to put the moves on her without treating her like she's made of glass. Plus...I don't know, the innocent thing has never been a turn on for me.

Drake is VERY sexual. He has that strut and cocky grin of a guy that knows he's hot and knows you want a piece of him, and is very willing to give you a slice. He's the type of guy that could probably talk a girl right out of her pants and make her feel comfortable and sexy enough to just have fun.

So that's why I went with Drake. That hot, sexy little fox :grinDrake:

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
I was honestly hoping Drake might sweep this round, and maybe the other mens categories. Ah well, at least Ranny is a worthy winner for this round too.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
I was honestly hoping Drake might sweep this round, and maybe the other mens categories. Ah well, at least Ranny is a worthy winner for this round too.
Honestly, I think if more of the voters were actually sexually-attracted to men, Drake probably would have won this round. As it stands, that is not the case.

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Honestly, I think if more of the voters were actually sexually-attracted to men, Drake probably would have won this round. As it stands, that is not the case.
Not necessarily. Some of us find a more respectable-type like Randal more attractive exactly because he IS more respectable. Bad boys get the looks, and often a one-night-stand, but it's the good boys that keep a lover happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.