UCB 2014 Men's Personality Battle N

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better personality?

• Miles

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Drake

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-n.gif

:confuzzledMiles: Wait a minute…
:dropMiles: I don’t recall hiring you during my interviews.
:gleeMiles: Anyways pal, my bad that you’re going to lose to me.
:pointsMiles: But don’t worry; I’ll definitely put in a good word to the higher ups.

:gleeDrake: Thanks pal.
:shiftyDrake: And yes, I really mean that folks.
:grinDrake: *Miles shirt in hand* Heck, I’ll take the shirt right off your back.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Easy easy vote to Drake here. These two may actually be alike in a lot of ways, but even considering Drake once attempted to kill Joy and Miles still pisses me off more. Drake is far more suave that Miles thinks he is and at least has skills to back up any ego he has.

Basicly I would say while Miles thinks he's cool, Drake actually lives it.

Last edited:

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
The biggest problem with Miles' character, despite how interesting he admittedly is, is that we never really feel like he has a decent reason for wanting to be in the plot. Even now he only seems to be there because he likes Rachael. Before that, he stuck around because he liked Taffy. Before that, he stuck around because he liked Mora. Noticing a pattern here?

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Easy easy vote to Drake here. These two may actually be alike in a lot of ways, but even considering Drake once attempted to kill Joy and Miles still pisses me off more. Drake is far more suave that Miles thinks he is and at least has skills to back up any ego he has.

Basicly I would say while Miles thinks he's cool, Drake actually lives it.
Yep, pretty much this :heartDrake:

I feel like Miles has to try really hard at making a good impression and it usually doesn't go very well, where Drake is very comfortable in his own skin and doesn't give two fucks what you think of him. :ninjaDrake:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
Depth of character. Bad and good in him. Have yet to truly see the depths of Drake beyond his cunning. He does seem to live the way Miles acts, and is worse for wear for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.