UCB 2014 Men's Design Battle N

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Bengala

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Drake

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-n.gif

:Bengala Exclamation: A NARK!?
:Bengala Exclamation: IN THIS COMPETITION!?
:Bengala Rage: I SHALL EXPEL YOU AND THOSE MARKS AT ONCE!!!

:dropDrake: Take it easy tiger.
:shiftyDrake: This is just a friendly competition.
:grinDrake: Then again, I too would be jealous of my tats.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
This is a tough call. Bengala is no doubt the "cooler" design. But I think Drake get's points for being more subdued yet still very neat to look at. The thing I like about Drake is how one look at him and you know he is rather cool yet shady. Point to the ninja here.

mobiusscarf

Katbox Forum Member
Nov 14, 2013
Bengala is definitely rad, but his design seems somewhat unoriginal. Drake's design is both rad and pretty unique. Point goes to Drake.

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Oh totally Drake.

Bengala is a cool looking dude but seriously how many anthro tigers are out there?

Drake is one of the most unique characters I've seen. From his massive ears (*plays with them*), to his beautiful green eyes, to his tats, to his fur and hair, and to his crazy big tail he easily stands out :gleeDrake:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
Thsi is hard for me. i enjoy both of their designs equally.

sure theres lots of tigers. but theres one Bengala

Status
Not open for further replies.