UCB 2014 Battle D Women's Design

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Angel

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Messiah

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
Round-4.gif
:amazeAngel: Oh my Messiah! You have quite the impressive…WINGSPAN!
:heartAngel: Just think of all the tattoos I could draw all over your bod!

:MessiahBlush:Miss Angel! As much as I appreciate your artistic style, please put on something more appropriate at my resort!

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Wow, this is a pretty tough match to vote on! :amazeWT: Two of the more eccentric, flashy-looking characters going against one another on appearance.

I'm going with Messiah for this one. I really like her color scheme as well as the overall design. The combination of big, brightly-colored wings, the red fur, and the blond hair just 'clicks' for me.

Dec 9, 2013
Personal Text
This text is personal to me
Always wanted Angel to draw stuff all over Messiahs wings. (That should be in BatB at some point)
As much as I wanted to pick Messiah I still think Angel rocks the hardcore sexy feminist look. Plus, she can make up her own design as she pleases.

Gonna go Angel.

Pocket Sand

Bundle of Sticks
Gallery Volunteer
Oct 4, 2011
Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Yeah no surprises here gonna go with Angel because she really does have the most unique design and that’s what I like to go for in these battles. Now don’t get me wrong a red panda with wings isn’t something you see every day but because Angel can just change up her tattoo’s whenever she likes that can create so much difference in a characters design and even without them she still has really nice colours and fur patterns.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
:amazeAngel: Oh my Messiah! You have quite the impressive…WINGSPAN!
:heartAngel: Just think of all the tattoos I could draw all over your bod!

:MessiahBlush:Miss Angel! As much as I appreciate your artistic style, please put on something more appropriate at my resort!
MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Seriously I would love to see some artwork of Angel giving Messiah some fur tattoo's. Could really see Angel taking advantage of that awesomely long tail too.

This is gonna have to take some thinking on my part. On the one hand we have the lovely black bunny with the ever changing and awesome tattoo's. Then we have the very graceful red panda/swan Prime hybrid. (and I LOVE hybrids) Ultimately I think I will go with Angel as she has the very striking purple eyes, lovely long black hair, nice natural patterns, as well as the tats.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
MAKE THIS HAPPEN! Seriously I would love to see some artwork of Angel giving Messiah some fur tattoo's. Could really see Angel taking advantage of that awesomely long tail too.
Hm...you know, that wouldn't be a bad idea actually. I'm logging this one into my commission list idea file.
And it seems to be quite a popular idea here thus far too as everyone is talking about it.

Hm...Yeah...I have to agree with WT here. This is perhaps the most dynamic pairing thus far as you have dynamic personality and appearances going on here; however, since this is a design battle, I'm afraid that Angel is just too dark for my taste. Sorry PocketSand, but I'd like to sleep at night knowing that someone won't be there to jump me. XD

Hoppy

Fuzzy Old Guy
Sep 2, 2013
Northern Illinois
Personal Text
"Growing OLD is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional."
Oh good heavens.... for me, this was a nearly impossible choice. In the end, however... bunnies have gotta stick together... so I voted Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.