UCB 2013 Battle N Personality!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*Pensive* :squintSnowman:
Hm...While I will have to give props to Toby's sensitive side when Sammy is around and his laid-back macho college side when around Miles and Primes his own age, I do not support him crying in public. :cryToby: I said no crying!!!

*Overly Gleeful* :handsomeSnowman:
Tootsie, on the other hand, is really animated in her expressions, which is a big plus in my book. That's why I'm casting my vote for her! :happyToots:

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
as far as i like Toby's sensitive side which has reared a bit. Tootsie's depth and dedication (and success at it) shoot her ahead by far

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
I really like Toby and I always have.

However, I voted for Toots. Which is really funny considering she used to annoy the hell out of me. But as the years went on her ditzy, over the top Tootsie-ness won me over. She has a funny, erratic charm to her and now she's one of my favs :heartToots:

Unico

Devil on Your Shoulder
Oct 15, 2007
Personal Text
This text is very personal to me.
I like bubbly, fun, loud, puckish, sophisticated, and witty as flavor traits. Toby has none of these that I've seen.

Everyone should be somewhere on the confident spectrum, so that doesn't win him points. I just dock if a character isn't.