UCB 2013 Battle L Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the most sex appeal?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robo

Official # 1 fan of STEALTH TOWEL SNAP
Aug 26, 2009
Walking in the rain
Personal Text
Winter is Coming
Erm. Mora is a bovine , she's amongst the largest prime females in the cast by quite an amount (and majority of the males too) except for a certain accented hotel owning leopard. If there was someone who'd have a body proportional to breasts her size it would be Mora. Tiggs is very tall and muscled but comparatively lean compared to Mora. (tiger to bovine after all). Her body and back should have no trouble at all handling her breasts, given how enormously well toned she is. large thighs, broad hips, tall, overall large proportions compared to fellow beings limb per limb, same for back and torso.

Like to state again, if there was anyone who's body was proportional, it would be Mora. large large large.
I respectfully disagree :gleeDrake: To me Mora (and Diana too, now that I think about it) just don't appear proportioned right. True, they are not skinny minis and in theory their curves should balance out their breasts, but in my eyes it just doesn't. There has always been something awkward about their bodies

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
Erm. Mora is a bovine , she's amongst the largest prime females in the cast by quite an amount (and majority of the males too) except for a certain accented hotel owning leopard. If there was someone who'd have a body proportional to breasts her size it would be Mora. Tiggs is very tall and muscled but comparatively lean compared to Mora. (tiger to bovine after all). Her body and back should have no trouble at all handling her breasts, given how enormously well toned she is. large thighs, broad hips, tall, overall large proportions compared to fellow beings limb per limb, same for back and torso.

Like to state again, if there was anyone who's body was proportional, it would be Mora. large large large.

I don't know how to spot muscle, Rach is the only one who i can SEE muscle on, Fur covers up a lot But i'm not sure how i feel about the proportions, I'm not sure about MY proportions
(If ya think no, I sayeth that my spine is part nanocells)

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
its because of her lean body type and training. bulkier individuals cant show the rips in muscles as easily. Mora has huge muscles as well but chalo's anatomy skill is such that unlike a lot of artists he doesnt have to rely on making all strong chars ripped as hell to show that they're strong and muscled. he's very good at "bringing out the flesh". All those little bumps and curves and knicks that normal bodies have because of the way muscle groups come together

body builders during flex competitions undergo a special diet regime to burn necessary fat to be able to show off the muscles underneath. after the competition they immediately start eating to builk back up (cause its not healthy to keep that low body fat percentage when you have that much body mass). Not that they cant without doing that but not competitively which each strand showing. Or so my fitness trainer said as much concerning competitions.

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Damn this is a close one. Still really hoping that Mora will pull through though. Surprised the hell out of me when Tootsie beat out Alej, but I would be astounded if Mora didn't progress. Hell we need one of the cow gals to get futher I feel like in this category.

ScorpDK

The Thread Ender
Mar 4, 2011
Personal Text
Welp
Unexpected, but interesting result.
Slender/petite (somewhat) lady winning over curvaceous one.

There's more to sex appeal than just the curves. Body, hair, face, clothing, the way they behave and carry themselves... it all has to combine properly as even one flawed piece can throw the sex appeal off.
Their behavior is not something you can see from pictures but have to experience live, reason why these moments exist where you meet the girl of your dreams, only to realize her character is so NOT what you expected, that you're no longer feeling attracted. IT IS part of the sex appeal, as you will realize.
Which could be considered Mora's downfall :P

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
How the hell Mora lost this one?
Wait...

HOW THE HELL BOTH COWGIRLS LOST IN SEX APPEAL I DON'T EVEN! :amazeMora: :amazeAlej:
*Shock*:amazeSnowman:
Wait a minute...both cowgirls lost!?!
The apocalypse has begun!!! Every man for himself!!!
*Runs away*