UCB 2013 Battle K Design!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaos Sepher

Gallery Volunteer
Mar 2, 2008
New Jersey
Dammit I think if it was against anyone else I would give it to Vincent. However have to give it to the colorful lizard woman. I have always loved her design immensely. Her great big bushy hair, her stripes and other patterns are just great. Not to mention her awesome long tail and pointy ears.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
I like Geecku's mix of colors and different patterns, really does give a 'lively' sense to her. Vincent's design is good as well but I prefer Geecku's

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Both of these designs are intriguing and appealing in their own way. Geecku's design is colorful and vibrant, but Vincent's is sleek and classy-looking. When it comes down to it, Geecku's design and color are a breath a fresh air for me, so I'm going with her.

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
I...don't know about Geecku. I do find her green and yellow skin matching perfectly; however, the blue hair just kills it for me. It almost looks out of place.

Vincent, on the other hand, has that dark color scheme going for him in addition to his professional/modern attire. I'm giving it to him!

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
Again the same. i REALLY life Vincents design. i have no barriers to judgement from my orientation. But i just love Geecku's design.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
we've also probably seen more deeper into vincent than we have geecku

DarkParu

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 26, 2013
I love geecku's blue hair design, but to much is going on with these colors for me i feel. Which is strange because I love colors, but compared to vincent i feel like her just has a better and more Consistent design to work with.
I really love the geecku color scheme though, but I am giving my vote to vincent.

LannAF

Biggest idiot ever
Aug 23, 2013
Sin city
Personal Text
Not done yet!
i've read the bonus comics that available, But i dont know where he's from still, Lindas? LC?
I believe Vincent is that one office guy who pissed Patches off when going against her during that meeting (where they were questioning her ability)

DarkParu

Katbox Forum Member
Aug 26, 2013
I am curious as well to see some of these secert comics i keep hearing about.
I am a new reader and am enjoying everything i am finding and would enjoy seing more.

Tenjen

Lynx Ram
May 19, 2008
Personal Text
half-bah maow's*
and he's the one who spoke with our favourite mouse bff/assistant to patches.