UCB 2013 Battle I Sex Appeal!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has more sex appeal?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
*Absolute awe* :amazeSnowman:
By goodness gracious, this is truly one of the greatest battles of the ages! We have two of the greatest (and technically only) red hair Primes battling for our votes.

If we're basing this solely on...you know, then I would have to say that Ann wins hand down. :heartAnn: :dropAmbar: Between the two, Ann does have the bigger chest and accented hips, which I never actually noticed the latter before. :amazeAnn: :furyAmbar: What kills me on Ann though is the pigtails. I said it before and I'll say it again: pigtails on women are not hot (they really do make her look slightly kiddish).

On the other hand, Lady Ambar is the supreme leader of the Primes, which translates into power...raw, raw, sexy power. :heartAmbar:

*Jokingly*
Also, we have seen how "opened" Ambar is. After all, we did see how she "negotiated" with Messiah...with her hands. :amazeAmbar: :heartAmbar:

Pocket Sand

Bundle of Sticks
Gallery Volunteer
Oct 4, 2011
Australia
www.furaffinity.net
Both nice and curvy looking redheads here and yep Ambar is definitely a very open sort of person which I like a lot in people and she does have some very heated "negotiation" skills :heartAmbar: but this one really hit a weak spot for me because I absolutely adore a woman with a southern accent :heartAnn: plus Ann's kinda one of my favourites. Sorry Ambar :cryAmbar: please don't have me killed!

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
but this one really hit a weak spot for me because I absolutely adore a woman with a southern accent :heartAnn: plus Ann's kinda one of my favourites.
*Forehead slap*
Oh snap! I completely forgot about that. Her cliche accent makes me want to vote for Lady Ambar even more now.

*Jokingly*
And don't worry. She won't kill you. She'll just use her "negotiation skills" on you. :heartAmbar:

Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Ann's got curves and an additional kick with the fact she's a 'screamer' according to Davin, but she's still shadowed by Ambar, in my opinion.

Even if you exclude her behavior in BatB, Ambar brings quite a bit to the table in terms of sexual appeal. She's curvy, older (this is more a matter of personal tastes, but I digress), one hell of a tease, and seems like the type of girl who knows her way both in and out of the bedroom.

Aeri

Resident Resident spirit expert
Gallery Volunteer
Nov 26, 2012
Spencerport
steamcommunity.com
Personal Text
Cat boobs ain't a spreadsheet
It seems whoever i wind up voting for, Is never the person who winds up winning, At least the number of voters is small enough that i have *Minor* Impact