UCB 2013 Battle G Design!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
  • The alluring Olivia makes her debut on the Katbox After Dark (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Venture into the beautiful, mad world of The Sprawl! Look into it's darkness and the horror deep within! (Mature audiences only) Click here!
  • Katbox.net uses Project Wonderful ads to pay its server costs and artists can have their own PW ads to let them draw comics for a living. We humbly ask that you whitelist Katbox.net in adblock to support us. Thank you.
  • The Katbox developer Patreon helps us grow as a site! Show your support and earn special forum badges, or access the private subforum where we personally answer your questions or chat about whatever you want! http://www.patreon.com/Katbox
  • Don't miss an update, Guest! Follow us on twitter at @Katbox_Comics to stay in the loop!
  • Come chat with your favorite Katbox artists and fellow community members on our Discord server!

Who has the better design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammy

Katbox Comic Character
Aug 9, 2011
Raccoons are nature's burglars, which is why I keep cracking up when I read Nixie's comment about snow leopards being more majestic than raccoons. I can't not see a raccoon trying to get the lid off a trash can via a series of poorly-executed lunges.

...Man, I hope Sammy doesn't read this. If she does, I'm going to counter by pointing out that she's spelled the name of her school "Prisim University" in her account's location field.

To be fair, English is my second language. :blushSammy:

MrAMP

No. 1 Fun Guy
Apr 17, 2011
USA
Personal Text
Too much TMI...Too much TMI!!!
You know, I've been giving it some thought, and I decided to go with Tila here.

I will admit that Sammy does fit the teacher mold quite well, but I'm really digging Tila's fantasy look. I've even gone back and examined some of her photos and will say that she's better suited to the colder climates (in D&D) rather than the beach (BatB). Of course she finds a way to cool off *wink wink*

KB25

Jul 6, 2011
For me it's Tila. Both are great characters, but the design aspect of Tila I've always liked is that while she has a large bust the rest of her is large as well as well. Compared to most of the other characters who are fairly thin I've always found Tila to be refreshing from a design perspective due to her larger size. Of course I'm also a sucker for medieval/fantasy themes so that's a plus as well for me.